Chapter 3

Honeymaren's POV

I tell Elsa to hide as I run off in a different direction. The loud stumping continues. I hide behind the hut with some of the kids and wait it out.

I look to see Elsa looking at them moving away from the tree. I was going to go get her when the Earth Giants look her way and we both look away.

I look again after a few seconds of catching my breath to see Elsa following them? I stay where I am just watching her. Anna pulls her away and whispers something to her.

"The Giants sensed me. They may come back here. I don't want to put anyone at risk again." Elsa says. "And you're right Anna, we've got to find the voice. We're going now."

"Okay, we're going. Let me just.. wait where's Kristoff and Sven?" Anna asked to no one in particular.

"Oh yeah. I think they took off with that Ryder guy and a bunch of Reindeer." Olaf replied

"They left? Just left without saying anything?"

"Who knows the ways of men" Olaf said walking away. I giggle at that comment and come out of hiding. I walk up to Elsa and Olaf and smile at them.

"Be safe you guys." I say to them.

"Thank you Honeymaren." Elsa says and Olaf just smiles. I look at her for a little bit and then walk away. Yelena walks up to me and asked where Ryder and Kristoff went.

"I really don't know to be honest with you." I say

"I'll find them, go ahead and pack, we are going to move." She says.

"Will do" I say as I walk to my tent. I walk in and see my Journal closed on my bed. I was doing my daily entree before this all happened. But there's no point in continuing what I was writing before.

I decide to start a new entree.

"Something new happened today. New people came in. Anna, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, and Elsa. Elsa. My, what a beauty. We had a conversation and she is super cool. She is definitely one of a kind. She is special and I know it. I haven't felt this way before."

I stop writing and feel my face heat up. I look down at what I wrote and sigh.

"What am I thinking" I whisper to myself as I close my journal and put it away and start packing.

I hear a knock on the wood of my tent.

"Come in" I say and Ryder comes in and sits on my bed.

"Maren, I like our new friends. Especially Kristoff. We have so much in common." He said

I look back at him and smile. "Yeah you mean your weird obsession over reindeer?"

"It's not an obsession, it's just a deep love"

"Right then" I say laughing at him.

"So what about you? What do you think of them." He said

"They are cool, every interesting." I say getting my stuff together.

"Yeah and what about Elsa?" He said. I look over to him to see him smirking at me.

"What are you talking about"

"I saw the way you were staring at her" he said and I freeze.

"She's just a pretty girl, that's all." I say looking away from him.

"Uh huh" he said laughing.

"Where did you and Kristoff go by the way?" I asked

"Oh yeah funny story. You see last night he was telling me how he can't get Anna's attention. He was trying to propose to her. I told him about the awesome way we propose here. I took him to where the heart rocks were and we prepared for the propose. Long story short we thought we saw her but it ended up being Yelena" he said laughing at the end.

"Haha, oh man that must've been embarrassing for him." I said. "What did Yelena say when this happened?"

"She said no and then told him that Anna and Elsa left him behind."

"Oh man that's kinda awkward."

"It really was" he said. I wonder if Elsa is seeing anyone. Not that I would care of course but I'm just curious. I'd have to ask her when she gets back.