Chapter Six

PJ couldn't rid the smile from his face as he texted Dan.

PJ: Dan! You'll never believe it!

Dan: PJ? You're more excited than usual

PJ: Sophie and I have 3 classes together! Three Dan!

Dan: PJ, breathe 😂

PJ: yeah, yeah, class has started, I have to go

Dan: Bye

PJ turned his phone screen off before rummaging through his backpack for his sketchbook. "Cute backpack" à male voice, PJ didn't recognize spoke plainly. "May I sit?" He asked motioning to the seat next to PJ. PJ nodded and looked to Phil and Sophie "the more the merrier!" Phil chimed in. The boy nodded speaking a quick thank you before sitting beside PJ. "I'm Chris" he told the group. "I'm PJ!"

The curly haired boy bounced in his stool chair. "Sophie" the brown haired girl acknowledged. "Phil!" Phil stuck his hand out "nice to meet you Chris" the black haired boy smiled. Chris shook Phil's hand before glancing at PJ's sketchbook. PJ squeaked quickly covering his book. "What's in the sketchbook?" Phil asked tilting his head in wonder. "I draw stuff for, movies and skits. I want to be à film director when I grow up" PJ got lost in his own words for a minute smiling to himself. "A film boy with a wide dream I see" Chris commented smirking.

"Well sure, I have to dream big my mind can only handle so much." Chris squinted his eyes "what?" He asked looking taken back. "Sorry, I get lost in my own mind" PJ giggled. "So it seems" Chris nodded letting out a laugh.