Chapter Nineteen

Hours had passed since Dan and Phil had been in the school and now thier ride home was fast asleep in the corner. Dan was the first to wake up as he untangled his legs from his arms. He carefully removed Phil from his side and got to his feet.

Dan looked at Phil who was muttering in his sleep reaching out in the air for something. Or rather someone. Dan giggled lightly before turning in the opposite direction to see PJ caressing the cabinet he was laid next to. Dan started cackling but quickly stopped when he saw Phil stirring and muttering incoherently. Dan nodded as he removed his hoodie placing it over Phil who kept repeateding "I'm cold. So cold" he tucked his friend in before glancing back at PJ who stilled in his sleep finally. Dan yawned before checking the time on his phone. He rubbed his eyes looking wide eyed at the current time. It was 8:30 already. Dan sighed before he walked back over to Phil and sat down. Raising his hand slowly Dan wondered if he should wake his friends they both appeared exhausted and he didn't want them to be upset, but they were also breaking school rules being there so late too. Dan decided he would take the boys back to his house do they could sleep more comfortable then a hard, cold tile floor.