Chapter Eleven

"Phil, you're my best friend... and I know we just met but, I feel like there is something that just kinda connects us in a way" Dan shrugged smiling at Phil. "I feel the same" Phil nodded "we have no fourth hour, want to skip and go explore?" Phil asked as his eyes gleaned with excitement. "I should text PJ I'm leaving first, okay?" Dan pulled out his phone "yeah, go ahead" Phil nodded his head waiting patiently for Dan to finish.

Dan texted PJ a quick "hey, don't wait up for me, I have plans with Phil. I hope sou don't mind?" Dan looked down when his phone dinged "oh go ahead lover boy" PJ responded the text coming off as a playful tease. Dan giggled before putting his phone in his pocket. "Where to Phil?" He pondered taking in the fresh scent of the brisk air. "Just a walk, it is a nice day out" Phil commented letting the wind blow through his raven black fringe.

His blue eyes unveiling his excitement. "Cute" Dan giggled tilting his head to fully look at Phil. "Ready?" Phil asked bouncing from an energy build up. "Yeah, lets go" Dan agreed before the two bolted through the courtyard and passed the gates. "Dan hurry!" Phil giggled turning back to run after the boy. "I'm coming- wait-" Phil crashed against Dan as both boys fell together in a tangle. "Phil..." Dan looked up at the boy his eyes wide.

"Dan..." Phil looked down at the boy. "What about school?" Phil shook his head "worry about that later." Phil whispered "okay" Dan felt mesmerized as he laid down on the concrete. "Phil..." Dan asked "what is it Dan?" Phil asked "can we cloud gaze?" Dan suggested. "Sure" Phil nodded rising to get off of Dan. "Phil wait" Dan held Phil's wrist "stay, we can sit next to each other but, don't leave please" Dan's offer came out as more of a plea. Phil nodded getting off of Dan before sitting next to him. Phil sighed and laid down. He looked down at his wrist to see Dan still had ahold of it. Looking up at the sky he felt his heart skip a beat.