Chapter Fifteen

The boys basked in the silence until Phil spoke quietly "would you like a kiss?" He asked holding back a giggle. "Um... Phil I'm not so sure about that" Dan replied feeling confused. "No, Dan would you like a chocolate kiss?" Phil dug through his hoodie and pulled out a chocolate handing it to Dan. Dan bursted out laughing till tears leaked from his eyes. "Phil you fool" he giggled until his body hurt and he fell off the counter still laughing.

"Dan!" Phil shouted as he laughed also falling off the counter. "Phil!" Dan giggled as he thrashed on the floor rolling around. "Dan, do you still want the kiss?" Phil chuckled "yeah I do" Dan laughed. Phil rolled over to Dan "are you sure?" Phil asked "yeah" Dan nodded. Phil leaned over Dan slowly closing the space. "Boop" Phil poked Dan's nose giggling. "Phil!" Dan shouted smacking him away. "Can I have a kiss now?" Dan pleaded with sad eyes "nah" Phil giggled pulling away from Dan. "You absolute fool!" Dan flung his hand into Phil's pocket pulling out the chocolate. "Don't mind if I do" Dan unwrapped a chocolate "Wait a minute... I saw you sneak a handful Daniel!" Phil teased pestering Dan. "Nope don't know what you're talking about Philip" Dan popped the p in Phil's name. "Shut up!" Phil tackled Dan "may I have one?" He asked holding out his hand. Dan thought for a moment "meh, sure" he giggled. The boys laid against the counter consuming sweets until PJ arrived. "How old are you?" Dan asked Phil as he unwrapped another chocolate. "19, and you?" Phil asked grabbing another one. "18" Dan spoke chewing his food. "How'd you meet PJ?" Phil asked tilting his head. "Funny story," Dan laughed "we met through school. He was in the wrong class and the teacher never noticed him. So he just stuck around near the back of the class." Phil smiled "fun" he commented nodding.