Chapter Twenty- Three

Dan's cheeks lit up a warm pink color. "Was that okay?" Phil asked equally flushed. "I-yeah" Dan nodded hiding his face in his couch cushion. "Are you embarrassed?" Phil asked turning towards Dan "no" Dan nudged his face further into the couch. "Thank you, for letting me stay over" Phil giggled. Dan nodded "yeah, no problem" Dan responded pulling out his phone. "Would you like a more comfy place to sleep? We can go in my room and I can set up a bed and you can sleep in mine so you don't have to sleep on the floor?" Dan stood up looking down at Dan. "I can sleep on the floor I don't need à bed" Phil stood up "I insist Phil, you can sleep on my bed, I don't want to be rude" Dan walked away with Phil behind him.

"Dan, I will be fine on the floor" Phil confirmed assuring Dan. "Okay, let's compromise. I'll get my blow up bed and you can sleep on my bed." Phil shook his head "I can't take your bed. Its yours. I'm in your apartment." Phil frowned, Dan sighed "okay, what if..." He trailed off as his cheeks brightened. "What's up?" Phil asked standing next to Dan. "We could sleep in my bed..." Dan kept his gaze on the floor. "I mean... Were not gonna sleep together. Wait I mean yes but not-"

Phil shushed Dan "if it makes you uncomfortable-" Dan shook his head "no, no, I just" Dan trailed off once again. "I'll just go sleep on the couch" Dan walked back into his living room. "Dan-" Phil watched as Dan slammed his bedroom door. He frowned before flopping down on Dan's bed he looked at the ceiling the rest of the night.