10

Draco

Never in my life would I have ever expected Hermione Granger to sit herself in my lap and start to make love bites on my neck.

And yet, here I am.

"B-But you hate me," I stammer as she starts to nibble my tender skin with a bit of force.

I let out a moan because I can't help myself, and she pulls away briefly to speak.

"You've changed," she whispers, and kisses me on the lips, hard.

I have no idea what to do besides figure out what's happening - besides her snogging me.

I'll admit one thing - she's not half-bad like I'd thought she'd be. Alright, fine, she's absolutely the best. I let out another moan; my neck is my weakness, and she's making me hard as hell right now. If she feels it sitting on top of me, she doesn't let on.

She places a hand under my ear and wraps her other hand around my waist, pulling me closer, if that's physically possible at this point. She moves her right hand from under my ear into my messed-up hair, something I've never let anyone do in my entire life... until now.

But I should stop her.

Why am I not stopping her? Is this what I want?

No, you're drunk.

But you've let her kiss you! You're still kissing her right now! That's true; she's tugging on my lower lip while I contemplate all of this. I'm trying not to let the low growl forming in the back of my throat release, but I can't help it; I've never felt like this when I've kissed a girl, and I've kissed enough to know.

She hasn't slipped me her tongue.

That doesn't mean anything! Why is she getting to my head?! Why am I letting her do this?

"Draco Malfoy..." she whispers into my ear, and I manage to pull away for a second to look into her eyes.

They're absolutely wild and bleary, and that's when it hits me.

She's completely trashed, though I have no idea how. I swear she was with me most of the time, and she stopped drinking the punch after her first glass.

The punch.

Pansy. The conversation. We looked away for a few seconds, which gave her time to... spike her drink with something that's definitely stronger than Firewhisky. Stronger even compared to all the drinks Weaslette had.

That bastard.

"Wait," I say, trying harder to extract myself from her. "Gra-Hermione, you're not in the right state of mind. You've been drugged or something, and I'm not doing this with you when you're not able to think clearly."

Do I even want to? The first few days haven't been horrible, but I wouldn't say that I fancy her... I think.

"Draco..." she murmurs into my ear, and goes limp in my arms. I sigh, carefully scooping her up in my arms with ease.

I start to head toward her dorm, but then I realize, as I have one foot on the first step, that I can't go up there.

"Guess we'll be sleeping in the common room tonight," I mumble, and she stirs in my arms.

"Ron... Draco... peppermint... wood..." she murmurs as I lay her on the sofa.

Then I run up to my dorm, and grab two blankets from my bed. I run back to the common room and gently drape one over Granger.