Chapter 20

Sowon and Taehyung has finished preparing the dinner and they ate at the living room because there are not enough space in the dining room.
"Hyung you should've listened to me." Jungkook said.
"Why?" Eunha asked.
"Ya Jungkook is it not enough?!" Taehyung said.
"Yeah you should've just listened to me don't cook while you don't even know how to use the knife properly pfffffff." Jungkook laughed.
"Ah.... hahahahahahahaha" the girls laughed as well.

They laughed and talked through the dinner and finally it is time for Taehyung and Jungkook to leave.

"Thanks for the food noona!" Jungkook said.
"You're welcome~" Sowon said.
"Oh! Right! I almost forgot!" Sinb said.
"Forgot what?" The boys said.
"Since you are going to Europe..." Sinb said and looked at the girls.
"Don't forget our souvenirs!!!!!" The others yelled.
"Aish...." Taehyung said.
"Well.. alright! One person one candy! Yay!" Jungkook laughed.
"What?!" Yuju said.
"That's what moms do!" Eunha said.
"Jungkook Ah, better don't get killed here. I will be in big trouble when we get back. Or I get back only." Taehyung said.
Then Taehyung looked at sowon and held her arm and walked away from the others so that they could have some 'alone time'
—Taehyung and sowon—
"Hm? Why are we walking away? Don't tell me because you're fed up with jungkookie hahahaha." Sowon said.
"What? Well.. part of that🤔 but no!" Taehyung said.
"Okay okay~ so~?"
"I just.. um.. want to say.. I don't know if I will have time to call you or text you if I'm in Europe because you know.. the time difference and the cameras.. so.."
"Don't worry~ I understand! And that's not a big deal right? Just remember to buy me souvenirs!" Sowon said while giggling.
"Ah... but I will try my best to text you whenever I can!"
"Hm? Oh! Sure!"
"Um.. that's all?"
"Yup! What's more?"
"Um... okay then.. maybe we should get back to the others!"
"Let's go!"
Taehyung and sowon reunited with them.
"Hyung where did you go? I'm dying here!!!" Jungkook said.
"I knew that." Taehyung said calmly.
"You knew it but you still leave me here alone and walk away with sowon noona all lovey dovey Huh?"Jungkook said.
Taehyung eyes widen as well as Sowon.
"Ya shut your mouth up!" Taehyung whispered while pinching Jungkook.
"Yeah! All lovey dovey!" Yerin said while giving Sowon 'that' look.
Sowon pinched yerin as well.
"Alright alright kids, it's late and I'm sure bts has schedules tomorrow." Sowon said.
"Yeah sadly it's time to go... girls remember to sleep earlier and goodnight!" Taehyung said.
"You guys too! Goodnight!" The girls said.
Taehyung walked closer to sowon.
"Goodnight Sowon-ah." Taehyung whispered to sowon.
Sowon: ///Blush///
Taehyung then dragged Jungkook out of their dorm and closed the door. They went back to their dorm safely.

—gfriend's dorm—
"Huh? Shouldn't we be the one who should close the door?" Umji asked.
"I dunno? But never mind it's just a door lol." Yerin said.
"Aohaohaoh *yawn* yeah! I'll take a bath first!" Eunha yawned and walked away.
"Hey! I want to take a bath first!" Sinb said.
"Ya! I said it first!" Eunha said.
"Then let's take a bath together~" Sinb said.
"......." Eunha......
Sowon just stood there like a stone.
"Unnie? Earth to Kim Sojung??????" Yerin said while shaking Sowon.
"Huh..Huh?" Sowon said.
"Hm..... what did he say~" yerin asked.
"What? Nothing! Nothing at all!" Sowon said panicking.
"Oh~? Then why are your face so red~?"
"Uh.. uh... it's hot! And the kimchi was spicy! I'll just go and drink some milk! Bye~" Sowon said and flinched to the kitchen.
"Maybe?~ hehehe" yerin said to no one.

—later at night—
It's finally sowon's turn to take a bath. She went into the shower, letting the hot water run from the tip of her head down to the bottom of her foot. Just standing there, nothing else.
Sowon's POV
[currently, her head is full of what Taehyung has said to her earlier: going to Europe.... no calls or texts... ten days..., and also what she said earlier: it's not a big deal right?...]
Why... what am I feeling? Why is this so... uncomfortable? What's this feeling...
*sigh*
I just.. don't feel good right now.. why did I say that? It's not a big deal... when I know what oppa wants me to say.. but I did the opposite... what was I doing? Why... why did I even do that?
*sigh*
But why am I even regretting... it's not like oppa really likes me right? It's not like he would feel sad or hurt because of me right?
*sigh*
he's leaving for Europe... for ten days.. can't call or even text?....
*sigh*
Why is this feeling so strange... It's just...

[suddenly out of no where sowon's mind hops out a line]
'I miss him'

Wait what? Miss him?! Whoa whoa whoa calm down! No way that's not it! There must be another way to explain this feeling! It's just maybe... um.... what's it? Um....
*knock knock*
"Unnie are you done yet?! It's been 45 minutes since you started showering! Hurry unnie! I want to go to the toilet!!" Sinb yelled while knocking on the door.
?!?! 45mins??? So fast?! I still haven't started washing my hair! There's no way it's 45 mins!
"Unnie can you hear me?????" Sinb yelled again.
"Sorry Sinb-Ah could you wait for just awhile?" I said.
"Faster unnie!"
"Alright alright!"