Chapter 63

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung casually asked as he playfully squeezed her hand and relaxed~squeeze and relax~ while they're walking through the hallway.

"About what? *chuckle*" Sowon chuckled and asked as she squeezed his hand in return.

"About ISAC~" Taehyung smiled and said as he looked at her.

Sowon pouted and made a thinking face as she stared into the air.

"*chuckle* Aigoo it's okay~" Taehyung chuckled and squeezed her hand while they entered the lift.

"Now you mentioned it again!" Sowon suddenly turned around to face him and said, making Taehyung startled and looked at her.

"What if I made a mistake?!" She asked as she panicked and cupped her face with her hands as she loosen her hold in his hand.

"Aish.. you scared me! I thought I made you angry.." Taehyung left out a relieved sighed and said while soothing his chest with one hand.

"Ya, do I seem to get mad that easily?" Sowon pouted and said.

"Of course not!" Taehyung said, "but yeah, relax jagiya~ everything will be fine!" He added and cupped her face.

"But still.. accidents could happen!" Sowon said nervously.

"Think positiveeeeee!" Taehyung pressed his two index fingers onto the two sides of her head and 'hypnotized' her.

"Aish jjinjja!" She chuckled and said as they walked out of the lift, towards the canteen, and intertwined their fingers together again.

"Ya right! I haven't seen you bowling before!" Taehyung said.

"How can you possibly see me bowling when you have no time for me!" Sowon pouted and said.

"Ah... I'm sorry.." Taehyung apologized and said.

"I'm just kidding~" Sowon chuckled and said, which made Taehyung smiled again.

"So I'm wondering how good you're in bowling~" Taehyung asked with a teasing tone.

"Ya you really!" Sowon gasped, "one minute ago, you're praising me that I'm really good at bowling, and now, you're teasing me about my bowling skills?" She asked in an unbelievable tone.

"Aniya~ but I still want to see it with my own eyes first before I judge you!" Taehyung raised his eyebrows playfully and said.

"Ya, you judge me?" Sowon moved closer to his face and said.

"Mmhm! I judge you! Jungkook even said that I'm good at bowling too~" Taehyung also moves closer and smirked.

"Aish.. I say the two of you, go kiss in somewhere private okay?" When suddenly, a deep voice rang behind them.

[Taehyung+Sowon: ?!?!?!?!?!]

The two of them widened their eyes and turned their heads to the direction of where the voice came from as they blushed.

"Pd-nim!!" The two of them shouted together.

"Yeah yeah, what are you guys doing here this late?" Bang pd asked.

"Uh..um.....we...." the two of them stuttered and then hinted him with a smile.

Bang pd blinked for awhile and then smirked.

"Aigoo.. kids nowadays really are fast.. Alright, don't go too far Taehyung, Arrasseo?" Bang pd seemed to get what they meant and teased.

Making Taehyung and Sowon blushed.

"A-ah it's not like what you think pd-nim!" Taehyung quickly said as he blushed harder.

"Y-yes! It's not like that!" Sowon said.