Chapter 25

The first day of promotion for Fire was very tough, BTS could finally rest and return to their dorm at 02:00 in the morning the next day. Taehyung quickly showered and dozed off to sleep. The others did the same too. After a few hours, they woke up at 08:00, ready for more promotions. While Taehyung finally picked up his phone and saw sowon's message from yesterday.

[taehyung currently: oh no! What have I done😱 why didn't I check my phone yesterday??? She sent it to me like... more than 12 hours ago!!! Oh no oh no oh no!!!]

—text messages—
{Me= Taehyung}

Sojunggie💜:
Oppa! Fire is awesome!!

Me:
Good morning sojung-Ah!
Mianhaeeeee yesterday's promotion have gone until 02:00 and I was too tired and I didn't check my phone!!!!!
I'm so so so so sorryyyy!!
And I'm glad you like it!

[15 mins later]
[Still no response because Gfriend is still sleeping.]

Me:
Sojung-Ah I'm leaving for promotions againㅠㅠ
But I promise you I'll check my phone once I have time!

—end—

Taehyung then left the dorm with the other members and started the second day of promotion. And not surprising, winning a lot of music shows and topping every charts in Korea.

—Gfriend—

They woke up at 09:00 and started washing up. Sowon checked her phone and saw taehyung's messages. She smiled without noticing. (She smiled because she thought Taehyung is very cute, since she never blamed him for not replying her message.)

"Unnie, why are you smiling like that?" Sinb asked while finding her make up things.

"Huh? I didn't." Sowon quickly give a straight face making her smile disappear.

"You did! What are you looking at in your phone? I wanna see!!!" Sinb said and moved closer to sowon.

Sowon quickly locked her screen.

"It's nothing! I just saw some of buddies comments~" Sowon said.

"Oh really... then why are you not letting me see them?" Sinb asked.

"Uh.. you can see them yourself! You finally got your phone and you should use it properly." Sowon said.

"Fine.....!" Sinb said and continued with her make up.

Sowon then sat on her bed and texted Taehyung back.

—text messages—
{Me=Sowon}

Me:
it's okay oppa, I understand~
Good luck with the promotions! BTS fighting!!
Oh oppa! And help me tell BTS oppa's and jungkookie that we said fighting to them!!

—end—

And the day has been busy as usual. During lunch time, Taehyung checked his phone and boom! A little little bit unhappy~

Taehyung's POV
Yeah what was I thinking! She's wise and thoughtful. Aish I'm worrying too much aishhh. That's good... but huh? Bts fighting??? Tell the others she said fighting? Or they. But what about oppa fighting!!! *sigh* think about it, there's nothing wrong with that actually... we are just friends... *sigh*

—text messages—
{me=Taehyung}

Me:
Neh~ alright!
Finally a lunch break!
Sojung-Ah what are you doing today?