Chapter 41

Because of their busy schedules, although Gfriend's Europe reality show has been released, they couldn't have time to watch it.

—BTS practice room—
"Ahhh it's already three episodes..." taehyung is whining as he got the notification.

"No time for that!! Don't forget we not only have to practice! But also help YOU to get your girl!!" Jhope said.

"....*sigh* but I don't want to miss it!!" Taehyung said.

"Okay you can watch it, if you think watching the show is more important than getting Sojung to be you girlfriend." Jin said.

"*sigh* *hand supporting his head with a pout* fine..." taehyung said.

"Start practicing now! We don't have much time!" Jhope as the dance teacher said.

And they started practiced again and again.

—Gfriend practice room—

"Okay, we have almost finished the line up for the special stage..." Sinb said.

"It's simpler than I though!" Yuju said.

"I still think yuna should do the solo ㅠㅠ" Eunha said.

"This is such a good chance for you to show off your vocal skills!!!" Yuju said.

"Exactly! You're just not confident enough!" Sowon said.

*knock knock*
"Hm? Come in!" Sowon said.

"Hi girls!" So pd came in.

"Ah! Pd-nim!" The girls said.

"Huh! Now even no greeting huh??" So pd joked.

"Blablabla~~" Sinb said playfully.

"Beagles!" So pd said.

"We are beagle family!!! Hahahahaha!!" Yerin shouted.

"Yeesh! Alright alright, this time I'm here to tell you about a new arrangement for sbs gayo daejun!" So pd said.

"Ya! So as I thought! There's no way it could be that simple!" Sinb said.

"So what's that??" Sowon asked.

"Well it's only for four of you, look at this!" So pd said and handed them a few pieces of paper.

*flip flip flip*

"A collaboration?!" Sinb said.

"Yup!" So pd said, "with twice and Got7!"

"Wait... Sojung Unnie, Yerin Unnie, Yuju Unnie and me?" Sinb said.

"Yup! Well originally it should be Eunha instead of Yerin, but because Eunha already has a special part, so I think Yerin should do this." So pd said.

"What about yewon?" Yerin asked.

"Yewonnie just recovered from her leg injury! And besides, this... um.. the concept is not so suitable for yewon!" So pd said.

"Ah.. no way.. it's a sexy concept..." sowon said.

"Yeah I know you don't like it.. but you're the Unnie ~" so pd said.

"☹️" sowon.

"Pfffffff" Sinb laughed.

"Okay so, do you think the four of you can handle it?" So pd asked.

"Handle it? Wait you mean we have to learn the dance ourselves?????" Sinb said.

"Yup! I'll send you the demo later!" So pd said.

"What?! No teacher?!" Yerin said.

"*sigh* well originally there was.. but then the teacher has some issues and couldn't come and teach." So pd said.