Chapter 58

That day, sowon couldn't concentrate on her work at all.

"Unnie, what's wrong??" Sinb asked as she's a bit bothered by sowon who kept on making mistakes.

"I'm so sorry.." sowon apologized with her head down.

"Sigh... what happened?" Sinb asked.

"Unnie... I know there's something going on! Since this morning..." Eunha said.

"This morning?" The other girls asked at the same time.

"Oh, no it's nothing. I'm just a bit tired today..." sowon said.

"Really..?" Eunha asked worriedly.

"Yeah!" Sowon said with a smile.

"Sigh... alright... let's do it again.." Sinb sighed and said.

They continued with the practice while sowon was still spacing out.

The message from Suga. The audio.

"Unnie!!!" Sinb shouted.

"Huh...Huh?" Sowon jumped from surprise.

"Unnie! You're not okay, alright??? You're daydreaming again!!!" Sinb shouted with a bit frustration.

"Ah.. I'm so sorry.." sowon apologized again.

"Unnie... this is the fiftieth time you apologized today..." Yerin sighed.

"Tell us what's going on.." umji said.

As the girls looked at her with 'worry' written on their foreheads, sowon left out a big sigh.

"I'm sorry girls... I... I need some time..." sowon lowered her head and said, she walked out of the practice room alone without turning back.

"Unnie..." They mumbled as sowon left the room.

Sowon walked into the toilet and locked herself inside. She sat on the covered toilet and took out her phone.

She stared blankly at the message.

"Sigh..." but only sighed.

She still didn't have the courage to open the audio file.

She thought about him again.
That hurts so much...

Throughout the whole week having the message from Suga stuck in her head every moment, she couldn't perform well in her work. Her members were so worried about her, but she never told them the truth..

"Unnie..." Eunha opened Sowon's bedroom door and walked inside without knocking.

"Huh..Huh?" Sowon quickly used her hands and wiped across her face.

"Ah Eunha ya! Why didn't you knock!" Sowon faked a smile and said.

...
...

"Unnie... you're crying..." Eunha ignored her question and said as she walked closer to sowon.

"Oh.. nah.. I'm just—
"You are crying." Eunha said before sowon could give her any excuses.

Eunha looked at sowon seriously with a frown.
Seeing the sudden change in expression on Eunha's face, Sowon knew that she can no longer hide it from her.

"Tell me what's wrong.." Eunha said as sowon kept silent.

"Unnie... I know everything... I know you couldn't forget him... I heard you crying every night... even if you pretended to be okay... even if everyone believed in your play... you can't lie to me Unnie... your eyes told me everything. You are not okay." Eunha said as she looked at sowon in her eyes.