Chapter 59

Taehyung was sitting on the floor, hugging his knees, crying with a can of beer in his hand.

"I'm sorry... *sobs* I'm so sorry... *sobs sobs* sojunggie... *sobs* I'm so sorry.. *sobs sobs* so sorry... *sobs sobs* can you forgive me... *sobs sobs* I'm so sorry... *sobs* so sorry... *sobs* jagi... *sobs* jagiya... *sobs sobs* please.. give me one more chance... *sobs* I'll fix it... *sob sobs* I'll fix everything.. *sobs sobs* I'm sorry..."

Taehyung kept repeating the same sentence again and again. He took a sip, and another sip of beer.

He was too distracted by his thoughts and maybe because he was drunk.. he didn't notice sowon opened the door.

Sowon on the other side, after she opened the door and saw him broken. Guilt, regret, sadness and pain rushed to her at once. Her tears rolled down her cheeks as she stood still staring at the man she loves with all her heart in front of her.

Sinb and Eunha were so shocked by what they saw. But very quickly, they understood the situation and went back to their rooms.

Sowon unfreezes after a few minutes. With tears still flowing, she bent her knees and held his hand. She intertwined her fingers with his.

"Oppa...*sobs* stop drinking...." she said with a trembling voice and took his can of beer away.

"Wait.. give it back.... give it back... it's mine.. I've lost everything already... please.. don't take any more away from me... please...." He whines and sobs, using all of his drunk energy to take the can of beer back.

"Oppa! *sobs sobs* Stop drinking please..." she said and use all of her strength to take the can away from him.

"Come *sobs* inside..." sowon said as she cried harder.

As Sowon pulled taehyung up and led him into her dorm, taehyung is still too drunk and thought that she is those random staff.

"No.. no... I'm waiting for sojunggie... I'm waiting for sojunggie... she'll come back to me... she'll be here.. she'll come back..." taehyung cries and mumbles as he was dragged inside.

Sowon's heart shattered into pieces as she heard what Taehyung said. That's how bad she had hurt him... she never knew...

[sowon: oppa... I'm so sorry... I'm the worst...]

"Oppa it's me! Sojunggie!!" Sowon cried and said.

"Sojunggie...I'm waiting for her..." taehyung is still unconscious.

Sowon then led him into her room.

"Oppa.. I'm sojunggie! I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..." sowon cried and hugged him.

Taehyung finally heard the words that she's sojunggie. He tried to focus on the person in front of him. Yes, he saw her finally.

"Sojunggie!!!" Taehyung, perhaps of the drunk effect, he quickly hugged her back, squeezed her tightly in his arms without hesitation.

Sowon is happy yet hurt at the same time. Her guilt and sorrow is still there. She missed him... after months, the warmth and scent finally came back to her. Different emotions rushed to her head at once. She couldn't handle it and cried more.

"I'm sorry... I'm really so sorry..." sowon said as she hugged taehyung tightly as well. Her tears slowly soaked his shirt.

"Please... don't leave me... I'm so sorry... please don't leave me... I can't live without you anymore...." Taehyung sobs and mumbled. To him, everything is still like a dream right now. It feels so unreal. He felt very dizzy because he is drunk.