Chapter 54

2018 started off well. Gfriend and BTS' fame is getting bigger and bigger in Korea and internationally.

Everything is going on well, just that because of their fame, they can no longer see each other often or hangout easily.

Their schedules are getting more and more packed that they can hardly have some time to rest or sleep.

Nothing really bad happened, just sometimes taehyung and sowon would feel a bit upset because they can rarely see each other. Phone calls are getting lesser as well.

Luckily taehyung would go to visit Sowon's (Sinb+Eunha) dorm on their day off every month and sometimes bring along Yeontan with him.

Ordinary busy days have been going on, comebacks, fansigns, concerts, shootings, etc.. it's all going well.

Until—

"Sojung-ah.." Sowon's sister called her with a trembling voice.

"Ah Unnie! .... why do you sound like that? Did something happen? Are you okay?" Sowon asked worriedly.

"I got a really bad news to tell you.." her sister said.
"Bad news? What happened?" sowon asked.

"Appa..*sobs* appa *sobs*..."
"Appa? What happened??" Sowon asked.

"He left to heaven yesterday..." her sister cried and said.

"What...?" sowon froze and almost dropped her phone onto the floor. She 'thump' and sat on the chair behind her, staring at the wall blankly.

"I'm sorry sojung-ah...*sobs sobs* I'm sorry.." her sister cried very hard.

Sowon didn't speak anything, she couldn't speak at all. She doesn't know how to react to this. This can't be true.. she thought.. she couldn't accept it.

She cried. Her members saw that and quickly ran to her.

"Unnie why are you crying??" Yerin asked worriedly while wiping her tears.
"Unnie it's okay.. it's okay.." Eunha said.
"What happened?" Sinb asked worriedly.

And Yuju sat beside her, soothing her back.
"Unnie what's wrong?" Umji asked.

Sowon cried harder and harder. Making the girls panicking, not knowing what to do. It is the first time they saw their eldest sister crying this hard.

"Unnie... it's okay.. we're here for you.." the girls said and hugged her.

Sowon covered her face with her hands, streams of tears flows faster than heartbeat. Tears of pain running down her cheeks like a never stopping river.

It feels like a heavy rock crushing on her chest, millions of knifes stabbing onto her heart. The pain is too much for her to take. It's too overwhelming that she doesn't even know where does the pain come from, why is it so painful... It's like an invisible hand, gripping tightly onto her neck. She can't breathe nor escape from it.

That day, schedules are still going on. Her members saw her crying almost every moment when they are alone.

"Unnie..." her members are so worried about her, sowon has been crying so hard that they don't even dare to ask her what happened.

That night, after all the schedules have finished.
Sowon looked herself in her room. She didn't even looked at her phone once. Buried herself into her bed, and her face deep into her pillow. The area of the pillow around her head slowly became darker and darker in color. Tears soaked deeper and deeper into the pillow case.

*beep beep beep beep*

She didn't answer the call.

*beep beep beep beep*