Chapter 49

"For example— xxxx xxx x xxxx~" Yerin smirked and said.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" The other girls squealed.

"What?! W-w-wh-what a-are you s-s-saying!! I..I-Uh.. we.. I-I mean.. uh.. w-we d-don't I mean.. I-I Uh.. n-not y-yet!" Sowon blushed really hard and stuttered.

"Unnie why are you so nervous huh~~~" umji smirked.

"Aigooooooooo omoooo I know you want it~~mmhm mmhm~~" Sinb smirked and teased.

"Uuuuuuyaaaaaaa ewwwwwwwwww~~~" the other three squealed.

"W-w-wha-what I-I I'm n-no-not!! Ya! Jjinjja!!!" Sowon said and pretend that nothing has happened. Also pretend o be busy packing her things.

"Unnie we're not done yet!" Yerin shouted.

And sowon ignored her.

[Temperature rises in sowon's body, especially her face. Her heart is pounding quickly: w-what.. ya what are they even saying! Aish jjinjja!! Mmmmmmm.... *smiles*]

Gfriend finally finished their shooting, it's currently 2 a.m.
They hopped on their car and head back to their dorm.

—The next day: Valentine's Day-
A week earlier, sowon and Taehyung have already decided to meet up even though they have different schedules that day. But nothing can stop them from enjoying this amazing day~

The first time in their life to spend a Valentine's Day with someone they love besides them.

-in the morning-

-text messages-
Pabo💜:
Jagiya~~
Good morning~

*sowon was still asleep*

-BTS dorm-
"Hyunggggg!!!!" Taehyung shouted in excitement.

"What????" Jin got shocked.

"It's Valentine's Dayyyyy!!!!!" Taehyung is super excited and kept annoying his members.

"Really?" Jin said as he didn't pay attention to the date.
"How could you not know this!!! This is the best day of the year everrrrre!!!" Taehyung screamed.

[RM: *face palm*]

"Uh.... okay...?" Jin replied.

"...... waaaaa Jungkook-ah!!!" Taehyung screamed and jumped as he saw Jungkook.

"?! What??" Jungkook got shocked as well.

"Aish.... sigh..." Jhope sighed.
"Just get use to it." Suga told Jhope face palming.