Chapter 61

*Ding*
The lift door opened.

"Nothing has changed here.." Sowon mumbled as she smiled.

She walked through the familiar hallway, and walked towards the door which she has been missing for months.

She knocked on the door without hesitating.

1 second
2 seconds
10 seconds

"Huh?" She mumbled as she peeked through the glass door.

I guess he's working...

Taehyung was wearing his headphones as he's working on his newly composed song. He wasn't informed about anyone coming in tonight. So, he focused on his work with every attention he got.

Hm... *smiles* I wonder... did he change the password? Oh well... that's no weird thing...

As Sowon was thinking hard to enter the password that she remembered or not, she finally used all of her courage to press the numbers on the password lock.

*160117# — the first day of them dating

*click*
It opened.

It's still.. that day..

She was currently filled with mixed emotions. She was happy that he had never forgot about her, but she was sad that she really hurt him a lot..

She opened the door nervously, and closed the door behind quietly as she didn't want to interrupt his work.

One step
Two steps

He's really handsome~

She thought as she looked at his back view.

She walked closer towards Taehyung who's sitting on his most precious chair in front of his desk which was full of machines and papers.

I miss this feeling... it has really been a long time since I'm seeing him working..
What is he doing?

She wondered as she took a peek at what he's holding.

Ah... that song...

That song, which made her has the courage to go back to him.

Wondering that how he didn't notice her, she finally tapped his shoulders lightly, giving him a great shock.

[Taehyung: ?!?! Who?!]

Taehyung turned around immediately to see Sowon standing behind him.

He widened his eyes and immediately took off his headphones and left everything he's doing behind as he stood up from his chair.

"Annyeong opp—" before Sowon could finish,

*HUG*

A strong pair of arms pulled her into a hug.

She was wrapped around by a pair of strong arms tightly that she lost her balance and leaned onto the broad chest in front of her.

Taehyung hugged and squeezed her tightly and pulled her closer to him.

After some time from shock, Sowon also wrapped her arms around Taehyung's waist and buried her face into his shoulder.