Chapter 33

Taehyung and Jungkook are watching gfriend showtime. And then the others heard about it and joined them. The phone screen is too small for all of them to watch and they projected it onto the tv.

The boys are enjoying the show while Taehyung kept on complaining.
[the six: can he just stop?!?!]

{here's the reason}

Part 1: Sinb playing Just Dance and accidentally hit sowon's head

"Whaaattt?!?! That must've hurt!! It's so painful just by looking.....I hope she's okay... ya! how could Sinb hit her???" Taehyung said.

And then Sinb comforted sowon for awhile and went back to play.

"Yaaaa!!! How could she just leave sojunggie for the game?!?! Can't she see how painful she made Sojunggie??!! And how could the game be more important than her?!?!" Taehyung scolded.
"Chill out.... it didn't hurt that bad anyways..." rm said.
"And Sinb did ask if she's okay..." jimin said.
"Can't you see how painful she is?!" Taehyung said.
"Um.... I only heard of 'there's a kind of cold called your mother thinks you're cold', but I never heard of 'there's a kind of pain called your oppa thinks you're painful'." Jungkook said.
"Lol" the others except Taehyung.

Part 2: the staffs played a sexy song for sowon to dance to

"Yaaaa!!! No!!! No sexy!!!! No no no!!!! How could they play such kind of song?!?!?! Yaaaaaa!!! Sojunggie stop seducingggg!!!!!! That's against the rules!!!" Taehyung complained and ran towards the tv so that to cover it (also to get a closer look at her)
"Heyyyy!!! Move away! You're blocking the view!" Jin said.
"It's just a show! And noona didn't even try to be sexy!" Jungkook said.
"She's super sexy!!! That's unacceptable!!! See!! Why can't she just hide her legs?!?! Wear a long pants like yewon or Sinb !!!! Nononono!!! Not the waist!!!! Too sexy!!!! Move it back!!!! She's crossing the line too much!!!!" Taehyung shouted and continue blocking the view.
".........can't imagine how sojung's life would be when they got together..." Suga said.
"I know right? She didn't even do sexy moves, instead she tried to make it not sexy! But taehyunggie??" Jimin said.

Part 3: sowon did aegyo and said 'oppa'
"Kiyowoooo!!!" Taehyung first squealed.
[the others: just ignore him]
'Oppa~' from sowon
"Op...oppa?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ya!!! How could she use this voice to call that um... I don't even know who OPPA?????!!!!! Yaaaa!!!! Unacceptable!!! .............. Wait what?!?! That awful shameless I don't know who guy's heart beat dropped?!?!?! Ya!!! What's wrong with him?!?!" Taehyung scolded.
"I give up..." rm said.
"Can't we just watch the show peacefully..." Jhope said.

-And then the show ended-
"Finally!!" Jin said.
"Finally??" Taehyung asked.
"Finally, we can stop listening to all of your nonsense." Suga said.
"Although I don't believe that's the reason why noona don't want you to watch it but... I agree! Hyung you shouldn't watch it and I regret asking for it now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ" Jungkook said.
"You, *pause* are too obsessed with Sojung." Jimin said.

(Oh yes forgot to tell you guys that they are very close already and started to call each other by their real names except for Eunha and Sinb because their real names are the same)

Taehyung realized he got too excited just now and felt embarrassed, "sorry...👉🏻👈🏻😣"
"Alright alright, let's wash up now and go to bed!" Rm said and the others did what they were told to do.

Days passed by, sowon and Taehyung have become closer by days. They could call each other at least thrice a week and text each other everyday. They've also met several times in Bighit building! Their feelings has grown stronger and clearer. Taehyung's feelings has slightly changed, in a good way. He changed from obsession to love. True love that doesn't only show affection or jealousy, but also care, worries and support. He became more mature in love, but of course still kept his childish side. He'll solve sowon's problems and help her go through it. He'll listen to sowon's worries and comfort her.
As for sowon, she became more sure about her feelings towards him. She realized that it is love, and she started to face it bravely and not to deny it anymore. She became more open to Taehyung and trusts him with all her heart. Although the both of them are sure about their feelings, but none of them are brave enough to say it out. Until now, they still remained as friends which made gfriend and BTS couldn't understand and feels annoyed by it. "Why can't they just date??" They would say.