Chapter 21

—00:30–

At gfriend's dorm

Sowon laid down on her back with her phone in her hands. She tossed and turned but still couldn't fall asleep. She just stared at the bed above her ( yerin's bed because it's on top).

Sowon's POV

Maybe I should really think about it... it's really getting into my nerves now..

"Unnie? Can't sleep again?" Yerin asked.
"Yeah..." I said.

[Bold=yerin]

"Wanna talk?"

"I... don't know.."

"Unnie..."

Maybe I.. should really ask yerin about this... I can't do this by myself.. it's so confusing!!

"Yerin-Ah..."

"Yes Unnie?"

[yerin said and sat on sowon's bed]

"Why am I feeling like that?"

"What do you mean Unnie?"

"I mean.. I'm... I don't know too.. I can't explain this feeling at all, and this is annoying me! I just.. don't feel good.."

"What kind of not good is it? And when did it happen?"

"It's... I guess it's um... yerin-Ah.. can you promise me not to tell the others about what I said to you?"

"Of course Unnie! I see how bad it is now hahaha!"

"And you're still joking around huh?"

"Mianhe mianhe unnie, so what's that?"

*sowon took a deep breath*
"You see, Taehyung oppa told me that he will be leaving for Europe for ten days a week later for a reality show."

"Uh Huh~ What about it?"

"The thing is...because of the cameras, we couldn't even text each other and... I don't know why but I just feel bad..."

"Ah~ anything else?"

"Um.... and.. just now oppa and I walked away for awhile and {a summary of their conversation} , I just don't know why did I say that.. and I don't know why do I care about what I said too... you know? *sigh*"

"Unnie, I'll get serious this time."

"Okay?"

"Unnie, I think.. I'm right before."

"About what?"

"You do love him don't you."

"What do you mean?"

"How can a person just randomly stuck into another person's heart and make her so confused? Unnie, you care about him, that's why you feel bad after you said that line when you know, what he is asking for. You care about him that's why you don't want to hurt him, and now you think you did, and you are regretting it. Besides, why will you feel not good if Taehyung oppa is going to Europe for a reality show? Why would you even bother about him not being able to text or call you if you don't care about him? Don't you realize how important is him to you?"

"I..."

"Unnie.. you miss him. Don't say you don't know, you just want to tell yourself you don't know anything because you don't want to accept the fact that you are falling in love..."

"How d—"

"Unnie, we've been together for so many years, and I know you for the longest time. How can I not know you? Unnie.. don't lie to yourself anymore.. it's unnecessary and it will just make you feel worse..."