Words to my lovely readers

Dear readers,

I don't know what have gotten into me suddenly. But I just wanted to spread some love to you guys!

Remember chapter 56 when Suga said something to Taehyung? Well, that's actually what I want to tell you guys too!

As a human being living in this world, life is never easy. I know many of you might have suffered or are suffering from the pain given by life. And that, we would always blame the world to be unfair to us.

We always go through many hardships, depressions and different challenges. Many may be miserable about their future, many may be disappointed with their tragedies.

But please remember this!

Sometimes, life likes to play a joke with us. Just when you thought that you have got it all figured out, just when you finally begin to plan something, get excited about it and feel like you know what direction you're heading in, the paths change, the signs change, the wind blows the other way, north is suddenly south, and east is suddenly west.

But life still goes on.. no matter how many times it turns its back on you, no matter how many times everything goes wrong. Remember this, life loves to torture the fragile souls. The more broken you are, the more you suffer from it's grip. I know, it's a hard time for you. I know how bad it hurts you. I know I can't fully understand you for now, and perhaps my words wouldn't make any changes after that.

But please remember one thing.

Love yourself.

Even if anyone turns their backs on you, even if the world betrays you, please, love yourself. All of you are a miracle created by God.

You are never alone.

As a stranger to you guys, or an author keke, I know this might sound weird because I'm randomly saying things which shouldn't be a job of mine. But I hope that everyone could feel loved and hopeful!

I hope my words here could cheer you guys up! Especially for those who are currently suffering from some hardships. Please remember to stay strong and always give yourself and your life another chance!

I love you all <3

Best Wishes,
Your Author