Chapter 39

—Gfriend—
Back in their dorm, Sowon just continued her daily routine. Very relaxed. While the others, are cringing, crying, swearing, face palming.

-in sowon's room-
"Lalala ~ lala~ hmhmhm~" sowon is humming while getting ready to shower.

-outside in the living room-
"Aish it's not like I'm the one who's confessing nor being confessed. But why am I the one who is getting my nerves crazy at this!!!! Ughhh!! And stupid Unnie is humming like nothing happened... oh god..." Sinb said swearing.

"Well good thing you're not the only one who's feeling like that *face palm*" Yerin said.

"Jjinjja.... but wow!!! That's epic!! Taehyung oppa confessed!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!" Yuju squealed.

"Well I was surprised too.. and you reminded me of that!! Omooooooooo!!!" The girls all squealed together.

"Wait wait wait! Yes taehyung oppa was so brave!! He confessed!! Finally!!! And then what did Unnie do.. *face palm*" Yerin said.

"*sigh* never thought to say this but... Unnie is too ..... stupid..." umji said.

"Pffff wow that's the first time I heard yewon talking like this pfffff!" Sinb laughed.

"Because it's getting on my nerves too!!!" Umji said.

"If only Unnie could be a little bit smarter! They could've be together, act all lovey dovey as a real couple NOW!!" Yuju said.

"I'm so sorry for taehyung oppa *face palm*" Eunha said.

"Hm? Why are you girls um... look so stirred?" Sowon said as she came out of her room.

[The girls looked]
...
...
...

[They ran towards sowon]
"UNNIE!!!!!" They yelled.

"What what???????" Sowon was shocked by their sudden shout.

"Why did you!!!!" Yuju said.

"What have I done???" Sowon said.

"Oh come on..." Sinb said.

"Huh?" Sowon.

"Don't you know that taehyung oppa just confessed to you?!?!?!" Yerin literally screamed.

[ Sowon eyes widen, shocked, don't know what they are saying]

"And Unnie!! How could you miss that?!?!" Umji said.

"Wait!!! What are you guys saying???" Sowon said.

"That's soooo obvious!!! Unnie I'm so sorry to say that, but you're being stupid this time!!" Yerin said.

"He asked you out!!!!" Eunha said.

"I know he asked me out!! So what???" Sowon said.

"......... that's a confession!!!!" Sinb said.

"What???" Sowon said.

"When he asked if you would like to go out with him!! It doesn't mean that you just go out with him like randomly!!! He means to ask you out for a date!!!!!" Eunha literally screamed.

[Sowon blushed, but still think that it's not true]

"How could that be??" Sowon said.

"Unnie use your brain!!!!!!!" Yuju screamed.

"You could've been together with him now!!! Unnie how could you miss that ughhhhhh!!!" Sinb said.

"Whoa whoa whoa!! Slow down!! Huh???" Sowon still in disbelief.

"..... taehyung oppa was being so brave.. he finally confessed to you.. and you misunderstood that!!! *sigh* poor taehyung oppa..." umji sighed.

"What?" Sowon said.