Chapter 56

As days pass by, concerts, tv programs, radio shows, fan meetings, recordings and so on are going on as usual. Everything's seems to be getting back to normal. Living the normal lives they were living before.

Perhaps this is what people called a heartbreak.

It feels as if you've fallen into a cactus, and your heart has been punctured a million times over by tiny pins. It stings at first, but now it feels as if they've left you numb—not even slightly painful, just numb. You are not bleeding, but you know after you slowly start to pull these foreign objects out, one by one, the blood will come gushing out.

"Unnie!" Sinb shouted from the living room.

"Wae?" Sowon replied with a fairly calm tone. In the month living in the world of darkness, she knew that she couldn't go on like that. Life still goes on no matter what, even if she wanted to die, indeed, she truly wanted to end her life because of the pain. She couldn't stand it.

But she thought about her parents, her family, and most importantly, her five sisters who went through everything together with her. She knows that they have been suffering a lot because of her in the past month. She never missed out the part where her members sometimes cried outside her room because of her.

Sometimes, they would even scold her behind the door when she locked it up.

'Unnie! What is the purpose of torturing yourself like this? That's enough already!'

'Unnie! Please, please stop crying alone! We're here for you... can't you see?'

'Kim Sojung! Do you think locking yourself in your room, crying every drop of water in your body is FUN?! It's not funny at all!! Can it solve any problem?! NO!! Unnie! Talk to us!! Please..'

She never missed out all the sighs her sisters made after leaving the comments behind her door. But her heart aches too much, she knows what they mean, but she just can't get out of it.

"What are we having for dinner tomorrow?" Sinb asked.

"Hm.... ramen?" Sowon answered. She didn't want her members to suffer because of her anymore. With all the lies she told herself, she barely managed to reduce the pain inside her. Or, using another word to express, she start to feel numb towards the pain.

"Awesome!!" eunha cheered.

She successfully lied to herself, making herself believe in those lies. And successfully persuaded her members to believe that she was alright.

"Unnie! I've heard that Exy Unnie will be going on the show too!" Sinb said.

"Mmhm... but I don't really know much about her... ya I'm so nervous.." sowon said while supporting her head with both of her hands.

"Don't worry Unnie~ just enjoy yourself in those awesome events!! Sigh... how I wish I was the one to be invited on the show.." Eunha whined.

"Well that's another thing!" Sowon said.

"Exy Unnie is very nice~ Eunseo loves her, so don't worry about it~ you'll get along!" Sinb said.

"I hope so~" sowon said with a smile.

"Taehyung-ah..." Suga said.

"Neh?" Taehyung raised his head and replied. Everyone has noticed that he has become very much less bubbly and cheerful than before. Even the staff started to worry about him, but whenever they asked him what happened, he'll just say that he's tired.

It's true though. But not physically, his heart is tired from all the things going on in his mind that breaks his heart everyday.

Those miserable days changed him bit by bit. The sighs and sobs coming out from him are getting louder and more frequent as days passes by.