Chapter 24

After sowon hanged the phone, Taehyung then (of course had some baby anger) went to take a shower. After he dried his hair, he directly went to bed and fell asleep. It was a tiring day and he forgot to set the alarm. As BTS' manager isn't here with him, part of the Bon Voyage crew would pick him up tomorrow at 4:30am.

On the other side, Sowon who is now on her bed, setting the alarm to 04:00 so that she could have time to fix her voice.
"Unnie, why do you need to wake up so early tomorrow?" Yerin asked, who is in the same room.
"Ya! You scared me! Don't peek at someone's phone like this yerin!" Sowon said.
"What? It's just an alarm! It's not like I'm peeking at what you and your oppa's conversation~" yerin said half teasingly.
*sowon hit yerin's head*
"I said I was talking with my mom!" Sowon said.
"Oh really? Huh?" Yerin said😏
"Yes!" Sowon said.
"The alarm? Couldn't it be~ you need to wake up your 'mom'?" Yerin asked😏
"Aish! Go to bed now!" Sowon said.
"Alright alright! Unnie fighting!!!" Yerin said and go to bed.
"Aishhh!" Sowon whispered.

—the next day—
4:00am
Ring ring ring ring ring ring
Sowon's POV
Ugh alarm... why am I even setting it today?
*shut down the alarm and continued sleeping*
—5mins later—
Oh wait!!!!!!!!! Oh what time is it???
*check phone*
Oh, phew, that's a relief!
Hm... should I call him now? Or just wait a bit? Hm.... let me check my voice first.
I brought my phone and walk outside into the living room quietly, making sure that no one's awake.
"Eh hem, eh heh heh hem, yeoboseyeo... or good morning? I think my voice is okay now." I said.
Maybe I should brush my teeth and clean up first since it's still early.

I finished cleaning up after ten minutes, it is 4:15 now. I think it's time to call? Okay!
I dialed oppa's phone number, it took long enough until he pick up the phone!

No one's POV
—Conversation—
V: yeoboseyeo? *deep sleepy voice*
S: oppa! Don't tell me you still haven't wake up!
V: sojunggie!!!!!!!!!!!
S: yes yes it's me
V: well I was still sleeping *yawn* what time is it?
S: what!!? It's 4:15 already! Wake up
V: what?!?!?!?!?!?!
S: I'll call you later then, wake up now and do your stuffs first
V: but...
S: wake up now okay?
V: okay okay!
     But can't you just stay on the phone?
S: why?
V: um.... just stay here okay?
S: um.. okay!
    Aish go go go!
V: Neh!!

Sowon followed taehyung's request and stayed on line, she waited for Taehyung to finish his morning routine. Taehyung quickly brushed his teeth, washed his hair and face, shaved his beard and changed his clothes. He never forget to set Sowon on speaker so that he could know if she's still there (pffff).
After 10 mins, he finished the stuffs he need to do and fetch his phone.

—conversation—
V: yeoboseyeo ~
S: Ah oppa! You finished?
V: Yup! Thank you sojung-Ah!
S: for what?
V: I forgot to set the alarm yesterdayㅠㅠ if you didn't call me, I must've slept until the crew came
S: Ah~ then I suppose I shouldn't have called you hahahahaha
V: whyyyyyyyyy
S: that would be funny! The crew might be filming you dead asleep
V: Humph!!! Mean!!!
S: hahahahaha oh oppa, did you check if you have brought everything?
V: I think so~
S: don't forget your passport
V: let me see~ alright in my bag!
S: then don't forget your bag!
V: alright! On my shoulders! I won't forget my shoulders!
S: *chuckles* Neh~ have a safe flight oppa
V: Neh~

*ding dong*

V: oh no! I think the crew is here already!
S: then get ready! I'll end the call now!
V: buttttttt
S: oppa fighting!! And have a safe flight!
V: Neh... sojung fighting too..!
S: *chuckles* Annyeong ~
V: Annyeong~
—end of conversation—

Taehyung followed the crew and hopped on the car, the shooting starts.

As for Sowon, she went back to sleep of course.

For the ten days when bts are shooting bon voyage, Taehyung and sowon couldn't really contact each other because of the time difference in korea and Norway. But they still texted each other, although just for a few messages each day. Mostly asking and sharing what Taehyung did and how's it in Europe, they both are happy enough to know that they are able to keep contact with each other. Ten days has passed, after bts came back to Korea, they are very busy preparing for their comeback which is just two weeks later. Gfriend, are comparatively not that busy. As BTS' fame is getting more and more heated, their schedules are really tight that Taehyung could not even sleep properly. It is still difficult for Sowon and Taehyung to contact each other. Unfortunately, they don't have any time for phone calls.

Time flies, it is the day when BTS is having their comeback stage for Fire. Gfriend stayed in their practise room and watched BTS' performance which also made them hyped up, especially Sinb the fan girl.

—Gfriend's side—

"Oh my gawddddd this is awesome!!!! FIREEEE OH WEH OH!!!!!!" Sinb and Yuju sang along.

"How come we can't have a chance to try these kind of songs???" Sinb then complained.
"What? You first wanted a girl crush concept, and then a sexy concept, and now a hip hop concept??" Yerin face palmed.

"I feel bad for Pd-nim" Sowon said.
"And I never said I wanted a girly girly concept!!!" Sinb said.
"You got a point!" Eunha said, "I want sexy concept hmmm..."

"That's why Pd-nim gave us this concept because you girls are too hard to be satisfied." Sowon said calmly.

"Ya Umji say something!" Sinb said.
"What? I like our concept though~" Umji said.
"Arrrrrrrr" Sinb growled.

"Oooooooo it's Taehyung oppa's part~" yerin said while looking at sowon.
"Ya what about that?" Sowon said.
"Like it? Huh?~~😏" yerin smirked.

Sowon just hit yerin and continued watching their performance.

"Hey! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Unnie admitted it!!!" Yerin first complained and then shouted.
"What???? What? Yes I like this song." Sowon said.
"Admit what admit what????" The others asked.
"Ohhhh~" Eunha said.

"Yaaaa stop it yerin!" Sowon shouted and ran after yerin who is running away from her punches.
"Hahahahahaha" the girls laughed.

*knock knock*

[Gfriend: Oh sh*t quickly gather around and pretend we are practising]

*door open*

"Girls?" So PD said.
"Ah! PD-nim! Annyeong!!!" The girls said.

"Ah~ I see you girls are working hard! Good girls!" So PD said.
"Of course we are!" The girls said.

"I have great news!" Pd said.
"Really??" The girls said.
"What great news???" Sowon asked.

"The director of Show Time just invited you girls to shoot a series of showtime with Mamamoo!"
"Jinjja?! Woohoooooo!!!!!" They shouted.
"That's awesome!!! I love mamamoo!!!" Umji said.
"Me too!!! Mama mama moo~~" Yuju said and sang their intro.

"Alright alright, I know you girls are very excited and, I'm sure mamamoo will love you too~ so I've checked your schedules, and we are starting the shooting three days later. So get ready girls!"
"Nehhhhh!!!!" They said and Pd left the room.

"Oh my goodness!!!!!" Yerin squealed.
"That would be so much fun!!!" Yuju said.
"Is it the show where we can play many many things??" Sinb asked excitedly.
"I think so!" Sowon said.

"Oh oh!!! I want to play bungee jump!" Sinb said.
"What?! No!! That's too scary!" Yuju said.
"Yeah!" Yerin said.
"Don't worry~ you won't die anyway." Sinb said.

"I just hope that I could meet mamamoo~" Umji said.
"Aish fan girl Umji!" Eunha said.

Gfriend continued practising and ate dinner at their dorm.
Sowon quickly texted Taehyung:
{Me=Sowon}

Me:
Oppa! Fire is super awesome!!

As for BTS, after their comeback show, they are super busy preparing for the promotions and stuff. And very sadly, Taehyung could not contact Sowon that day at all. Sowon as an idol, too, of course understand that situation, so she didn't really feel bothered by that.

-
-
Sorry for this update. I know there are literally no taewon moments in here, but I think it is better to put in their daily lives separately so that to make it easier to understand. I hope you'll enjoy it ^^