Revelations and Heartbreaks.

Bongi slowly opened her eyes as memories of the night before flooded her mind, she winced at the headache that followed after. Turning to her side she noticed a mop of blonde hair sprawled across her chest. She started peeling herself off from the girl then put on her clothes to quickly leave the room when, "running away already?", the girl had asked as she sat up and looked around the room for her clothes. "Hey Sandra, I didn't wanna wake you. You looked so peaceful", she lied. The girl stood from the bed and went across the room to pick up her underwear. "It's Sarah", she said casually as she put on the red bikini. "Yea Sarah, I knew that. My head's got this big pounding and I'm barely thinking straight to be honest", she half lied. Damn she was getting too good at this. "I don't know why I'm acting so surprised, you told me this would happen", the girl said shyly. She continued when she saw the confusion in the other girl's eyes. "We were talking about monogamy and how crazy people are to want to be with one person for long", she said laughing slightly. "You said that people shouldn't commit, because people cheat and then babies are born and end up paying the price for it all", the girl was now fully clothed.

Bongi felt her heart pick up speed at the girl's revelation. Those were words she was never brave enough to say to herself sober or otherwise, how did she end up saying them to a stranger?

And just like that her memory returned to her. They had gotten personal. Too personal. She recalled the girl telling her about her parents and how despite their fighting and clear despise for one another, they stayed together. She had said she knew it had been because of her, that they'd thought they were protecting her but all it did was leave her with a deep sense of self hate. She went and slept around with random guys because it numbed the pain.

The two girls had realized they had more in common than they thought. They'd spent the whole night talking until the chemistry had been too much to ignore and they succumbed to their desires.

"Uhm, I should go", Sarah had said after she waited for what felt like forever for the girl to say something. She never did. Bongi ignored her heart begging her to stop the girl as she stood up to leave and closed the door on her way out.

Sarah had finally opened her heart to someone and it was just stepped on. That was a mistake she was never going to make again.

Five hours later the four girls made their way back to the mansion. It had taken them five hours to get the ingredients they needed to bake. The girls had decided to go shopping for other things, they'd thought to take advantage of the trip. Plus they looked too good to only be there for just a few minutes. The girls had further met a group of really good looking guys who had insisted on taking them out for a few drinks. They of course had also exchanged contact details for further use, December was a long way from over.

When they entered the mansion they were welcomed by music blasting through the speakers and half naked girls swaying their hips. The boys had thrown a party, it was hardly a surprise. The girls went straight to their rooms to change and came back to join their friends.

Mariska had noticed Tyrone sitting comfortably with Ntombi as they joined the group. She hated how it bothered her that he had moved on. I mean she didn't want him right? Why would she be mad that someone else wanted him? It was more complicated than that she thought. Turning on her heels, she decided it probably wasn't a good idea for her to sit with the group so she went around and socialized with her peers. She was good at that.

Tyrone had been really happy when Ntombi had come to surprise him earlier that day. She had on black high waisted jeans and a crop top. So simple yet she looked mesmerizing. Damn he had thought. He was happy to be able to call her his.

The party hadn't been like the one they had the week before, it had been much smaller. More controlled, with a few of their closest friends. A few more hours later Mike made his way to the smaller brown girl. She had been sitting and conversing with her friends when, "hey, can we talk for a bit?", the boy had asked softly. They started walking to the other side of the house in a comfortable silence. Preshani decided she couldn't take it anymore, "what do you want from me Mike?", she was tired of the mixed signals. "I'm tired of the ups and downs, please tell me what you want", she finished, feeling her heart increasing volume. Why was he doing this to her? "I just... I don't know how to act with you. You're just so beautiful and incredible and I don't know if you'd ever be into someone like me", he revealed with sadness in his eyes. The girl couldn't believe her ears. Was he being serious? Mike, one of the most popular and liked guys in campus had insecurities? Not only that but he found her beautiful too. The girl looked at the boy's brown eyes that were now shining under the black sky.

Without thinking further she moved closer to the boy, getting rid of the space that had been bothering her as she melted into his lips.