Love me like before.

Siya drove his way onto a familiar porch after the get together with his old friends. He stared at his wedding ring tan line as he sighed in dishonor. 'last time,' he thought as he got out of the car and started towards the chirped mahogany door. The door opened just as he was about to knock and he gulped as he stared down at the goddess who stood across from him. He'd originally planned to visit the girl just so he could say goodbye, at least that was what he told himself.

He loved Ashley, more than anything in the world. He'd never meant to let it get that far. She just hadn't been the same since the baby and he needed a little attention too. Ashley had just been occupied with changing diapers and feeding that even when she got a little gap in between, she would either spend it on herself or spend it resting. Juliana came in the picture at the peak of their arguments. He'd been at a bar drinking their problems away when she'd had a seat next to him. The rest was history.

He stopped for a while. The cheating. It had been months since he'd been intimate with Ashley but he'd decided to rather have that than risk losing his family. Ashley would be devastated if she found out.

Connor's death defeated him. How could he not have known about his depression? Why wasn't he there for his childhood best friend when he needed him the most? He spiraled on to self-destruction then later sought distraction. That was when Juliana reentered the picture. Was he being selfish by only thinking about his own pleasure and not his family? Was risking losing Ashley worth it?

Siya pushed his depressing thoughts at the back of his mind opting to just cross the bridge when he got to it. He picked up the smaller girl, letting her wrap her legs around his torso and led the two of them to the bed, where he made love to the girl all night long. Completely losing track of time.

Ashley looked at the time again that evening. She unzipped the lingerie that was now too small for her frame and reminded herself that she needed to get a new one. She figured he must've lost track of time because he hadn't seen his friends in forever. She smiled when she remembered how happy he was that morning to see the group. She knew he'd been sad about his best friend's passing but he seemed to be handling it better than she'd expected.

Being a new parent had been harder than she'd ever anticipated and she knew her husband had been feeling a little left out, that's why she'd decided she was going to do something for him that evening. She'd dropped off the baby at her parent's house so they could have the whole evening to themselves. She made a candlelit dinner completed with roses on the floor leading to their bedroom. She was determined to make her husband feel better.

But now looking at the time for the umpteenth time that evening, she found herself dozing off. She got off the couch to clean up and packaged all the food away. She made sure to leave his meal in the oven, just in case he came home hungry. Ashley texted Siya that she loved him and hoped he gets home safe before going to bed. He would freak out if she went to bed without saying it. She smiled at that.

The following morning Siya came home to his wife and their daughter by the lounge watching cartoons. His heart broke at the sight. He couldn't imagine life without them. He approached the two, gave them forehead kisses then made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. But not before Ashley caught the wave of the familiar scent that surrounded her husband. Her scent.

Ashley's mind took her back to the first time she'd smelled her on him. She'd been worried sick because he hadn't come home after the argument they'd had the night before. They'd had many arguments before, usually ranging from whose turn it was to pick up the screaming toddler to their lack of intimacy - but it was the first time he'd walked out on her. It felt like he was giving up and she'd practically begged him to stay. She'd called and texted him to no avail. When he came back home the morning after, she was thankful. So much so that she ignored the lipstick stain on his shirt, and how he reeked of her.

Her mom always told her that marriage was hard work. It was sacrifice. She'd told her that even through infidelity, he'll seek distractions else where but will ultimately come back home. She should just make sure that there was a meal and her presence waiting for him when he did.

So Ashley picked up her now sleeping daughter to put her in her crib. It hurt beyond thought that her best friend in the world didn't come to her for comfort during that time. Instead he went and sought for it elsewhere.

She needed to pick her game up. She needed to be good enough so that he would love her like he did before.

So she went into the kitchen and fixed him his favorite breakfast meal. She took off her night robe revealing her nakedness and made her way to their bedroom where he husband was now putting on lotion.

She put the food on the dressing table and stood behind him to help him moisturize. "Hey baby", she whispered then smiled when he let out a moan at her touch. "Mhhh sweetheart", he continued to moan then turned around to see her nakedness.

Ashley slightly bowed her head in shame at that. The baby fat hadn't completely gone away and she was sure she looked like a balloon. But to her surprise, he picked her up with almost no effort to place her on the bed. He kneeled at the edge of the bed to put his head in between her stretch marks filled thighs. That morning, Siya pleasured his beautiful wife.