Yes man.

"Babe! Don't forget the Tupperware, mom's gonna kill us if we don't return it", Taylor shouted at her boyfriend from upstairs. She then rolled her eyes when the boy replied saying, "For the 100th time, yes!". She loved the boy but sometimes he just got on her last nerve.

She looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed down on her long blond tresses. She then put on light make up after deciding against putting on a full contour, they were only going to see her parents. She then made her way down the stairs then smiled at her boyfriend's awe expression, she looked good and she knew it. The boy took her hand to lead them to the car and they soon joined the highway to go visit her parents.

As they drove along with the radio on in the background, Taylor found herself reflecting on the past few years.

It had been great. Perfect if you will.

When Nathan stopped hanging out with his old friends, he started paying more attention to her and their relationship. They stopped fighting about petty little unimportant things and started working on building their foundation as a couple.

She'd been right the whole time and she'd been sure to remind him. The only reason things were bad with them before was because of his friends. It was because of her. That's why she'd been happy when the boy had told her about the little bar encounter he had with the girl. She was finally showing her true colors she'd thought. She was glad Nathan was starting to see her for who she was.

The couple then eventually met each other's families then later moved in together. Taylor couldn't be happier. She was sure he was going to pop the question soon enough.

Nathan loved Taylor, a lot. He knew she was expecting him to propose but he didn't feel he was ready for such a big step. He didn't even know if he wanted to get married at all. He didn't want to lose her though. She was the only girl other than his old friends who didn't care about his status. She was the only girl who through the years never gave up on him. No matter what. How could he not love her?

He'd thought about proposing just to keep her in his life but would that be fair to her? Should he tell her that he reconnected with the group? She would not like that at all. Thinking of that night, his mind automatically drifted to Dineo. She was not herself. And the bruises... those were not nothing. Nathan unconsciously tightened his grip on the steering wheel at the thought of him putting his hands on her.

He'd been watching her in deep thought when they'd been at the bar the other night. She looked... afraid. She kept looking around the bar anxiously as if someone would show up with a gun. So he'd followed her to the parking lot when she said she was leaving, when he got there she had tears on her face. He sought to comfort her but she just drove off.

Nathan's thoughts were disturbed by Taylor telling him they'd arrived. He'd been lost in thought and didn't realize. He then forced them to the back of his mind after deciding not to meddle. They weren't really friends anymore were they? He had no right.

The young couple made their way into the mini-mansion the girl grew up in and were immediately showered with warmth from the older couple. Taylor's parents had been married for 30 years. They'd been Taylor's biggest inspiration and she couldn't wait to grow old with Nathan. She loved being around her parents with the boy because she wanted him to see how amazing a marriage could be.

They'd all had lunch and caught up on life, just like they did every Sunday. Except this time, Taylor's dad pulled Nathan to the side later that evening. "I wasn't always fond of you", he'd started. Nathan knew exactly what he was talking about. The older man hated him when he'd first found out about him. To him he was just this guy who kept hurting his daughter and wished to just strangle him.

But the past couple of years he'd really proven himself. He'd proved to him that he was man enough to take care of his daughter. "But she's really in love with you and now I can see why", he'd continued then pulled a small velvet box from his pocket. "This was the ring I proposed to her mom with", he said now opening the box, revealing an elegant silver 5 carat ring. "Give this to her when you ask the big question, it'll sweep her off her feet", the older man said handing him the ring.

Nathan took the ring promising to give it to the girl in the most loving way. At that point he knew what he had to do. Too many people were counting on him to marry his girlfriend. So he was going to do just that.