Me or her.

"We need to go join everyone downstairs", Preshani said unable to keep the moan that escaped her lips as Mike nibbled on her neck. "No! I wanna stay longer", the boy responded now trailing kisses down the girl's stomach earning giggles from her. The pair had been in bed since that morning and were on their 5th round that day alone. To say the two were inseparable would be the understatement of the year. Ever since Mike confessed to the girl all they did when they weren't with the rest of the group was have sex, and that had only been all the time. It had been pretty clear the sexual attraction was there between the pair. Preshani was no virgin but she didn't know that sex could feel so good. She was pretty sure they'd done all positions in the book.

"Mikey seriously", the girl said now using a nickname his mom gave him. She knew she'd gotten him when the boy cringed. "Well now you ruined it", the boy said with a sigh as the girl laughed. He watched his boner go soft in disappointment.  "OK fine", he said as he made his way to the adjoined en-suite.

Preshani wondered if things would be the same when school started again. Things had been really great between them since his confession the other night and yes he'd said he liked her but she had seen the kind of girls he was always around, they looked nothing like her. She found herself wondering if it had just been a phase for the boy. She didn't want to be the 'so what are we?' kind of girl but she really wondered if what they had was just a fling to him because he seemed to always avoid that conversation.

She wondered if she'd still be interested if all he wanted was just a fling. After all that was the in thing right? Boys that generation were only interested in situationships.

Ignoring her ranting mind, she decided to go join the boy in the shower. All that would have to wait.

On the third floor of the mansion, Nathan had been laying on his dad's bed. He'd been avoiding his girlfriend since the night before. They'd had one of their routine arguments again.

She'd accused him of always putting his 'friend' first again. She'd used air quotes insinuating they'd been more than friends. "You don't know what she's been through", he'd defended. It had happened too many times before and he was sick of it. What was the point of them being in a relationship if she couldn't trust him? Sure he'd been a player but not when they were dating. He'd never cheated on the girl before so it wasn't like he'd given her a reason to doubt him. Dineo was just a friend, and yes he was always there for her but isn't that what friends do?

To say Taylor was livid was an understatement. It had gone back to the birthday party. Dineo's mood had changed out of nowhere and of course her boyfriend ran to her rescue.

That exactly there had been her problem. Why did HE always have to be her knight and shining Armour? Surely one of her other friends could have checked on her. She'd chosen to stay quiet on the day not wanting to cause a scene.

Fast forward to two nights ago when they'd been in bed making love. He had gotten a text that surely could've waited. He'd taken a peak at his phone and jumped when he saw it had been from Dineo. He'd read the text then put his phone down when he realized the girl had texted something about Christmas on the friends' group chat.

The boy knew he had messed up after because he apologized and tried to kiss the girl but she ducked. She wasn't going to let it slide so easily. They'd wrestled and the girl ended up pinned against the bed with his length inside her. She hated how she couldn't say no to the boy.

Two days later the girls had all been sitting together and chatting when Taylor found out Nathan had called Dineo the day he od'ed.

The boy had gotten drunk alone and out of all his other friends he could've called, he called Dineo. That of course wouldn't have been a big deal if all the other things hadn't happened but they had.

That had been all Taylor needed to hear to snap. Her mind had been working overtime and she couldn't wait to have a talk with her boyfriend that evening. Needless to say the talk didn't go so well.

They had argued for hours until Nathan retired to his dad's bedroom before he said something he'd regret.

Staring at the ceiling hours later the boy decided he was going to grow up and have a mature discussion with the girl. Christmas was in a few hours and he didn't want things to be weird between them at Connor's house.

The boy left the bigger room to save his relationship. It might have been hard to believe but he loved the girl. She just needed to get over her obsession with his friend so they could just be happy like other couples.

The pair had spoken that evening and ended up in bed again. They forgot all about their argument as they melted in each other's arms.

On the East wing of the Mansion, Bongi had been listening to music and scrolling through Sarah's Instagram. Ever since the girl walked out on her the other day she couldn't stop thinking about her.

She couldn't stop thinking about their talk the night they'd had sex. She hadn't even had sex with anyone else since and that was new for her.

The parties they'd been having at the mansion had served a good distraction but when everyone went back to their rooms her mind would start again.

Now she'd been all alone with her thoughts the whole day and she decided to stalk the girl. Her social media looked like it belonged to someone else entirely. It was like she was screaming to be heard, to be seen. She was broken. Bongi wondered if any of the people she was posted with knew. She wondered if they knew the real her.

Going against her better judgement, she decided to press the blue follow button adding to the girl's 50k something followers. It wasn't like she was going to see she'd followed her anyways.