Two

Y/N's POV

It was lunch time and I was heading my locker quickly since Isabella and Mia said they are going to waiting for me to get there.

I got to my locker and started shoving my books in the locker. "You seem in a rush." She heard a voice that startled me. "Oh Beomgyu, is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No just wanted to check cause you dropped your pencil case." He said giving it to me. "Oh thanks." I thanked him. "Welcome, see ya around." He smiled and left.

I placed my pencil case inside and made my way to the cafeteria. I sighed as I smiled at the lady as she placed the food in my tray.

"Thank you." I smiled and stared looking for the girls. My eyes landed on Isabella who was waving. I sighed in relief as I made my way to their table.

Walking past the queenka and her minions table. 'Why did I come this way?' I thought.

Her name is Olivia and She acts like she owns the school but she doesn't it's just that her fathers friend is the principal of the school.

"Look here she comes." I heard as I rolled my eyes, she stuck out her feet and I paused and looked at it then gave her a cold stare.

"Childish." I spat as I continued walking but didn't step on her foot. "Hey." I smiled as I sat in the table where Mia and Isabella were at.

"So did Olivia do something?" Mia asked "Just being childish as always." I sighed eating my food. "Who are you calling childish!" Olivia screamed.

She was standing In front of our table. I sighed and looked at her. "I can't believe your calling me childish! I can get you expelled you know." She flicked her hair sassily. "If your expelling her take us with her." Isabella said. "Yeah cause being away from you is okay but out of the school better." Mia said.

"Plus, who wants to deal with a childish person. If I hated someone I would just suck it up handle it like a mature person, try it. It's not that hard." I gave her a smile and sat down eating as she froze.

"W-Whatever!" She stuttered and walked away with her minions. "Finally that's over, now let's eat cause I'm hungry." Mia said as we started eating.

Yeonjun's POV

We were all sitting down eating when Soobin started talking. "Hey guys, I won't be able to hang out with you today." Soobin said "Why?" Huening kai asked shoving food in his mouth.

"Because I have a tutoring session." Soobin replied. "Who are you tutoring?" I Yeonjun asked. "Yang Y/N." He smiled.

I wiggles my eyebrows "So what are you gonna do?" I asked "Hyung!" Soobin said making me laugh "Just kidding, it's fine." I smiled as he nodded.

"Drama is about to happen." Huening kai said looking at Olivia's table. She stuck out her feet so Y/N can trip on it.

Y/N just gave her a cold stare while saying "Childish." And walked past her. "Damn she a savage." Beomgyu chuckled.

"Drama is about to happen!" Huening kai said.

"I know!!" Author-nim said while holding popcorn "want some?" Author-nim asked huening kai about popcorn. "Yeah!" He said.

"From where did you come from?" I asked "Nowhere I'm author-nim." Author-nim said. "Well if your the author you would know what will happen right?" Taehyun asked as author-nim nodded.

"Here is popcorn for huening kai, I'll leave since I know what happened! Byeee." Author-nim said as she suddenly disappeared.

"I don't not want to know where she went." Soobin said.

She was standing In front of their table. Y/N sighed and looked at her. "I can't believe your calling me childish! I can get you expelled you know." Olivia flicked her hair sassily. "If your expelling her take us with her." Isabella backed Y/N up."Yeah cause being away from you is okay but out of the school better." Mia defended.

"Plus, who wants to deal with a childish person. If I hated someone I would just suck it up handle it like a mature person, try it. It's not that hard." Y/N gave her a smile and sat down eating as she froze.

"W-Whatever!" Olivia stuttered and left. "Y/N handled it like a boss. I like it." Beomgyu said as I nodded.

-

It was the end of school.

We were walking down the hallway and saw Y/N, Mia and Isabella by their lockers. "Hey girls." We greeted "Hey!" Mia said as she punched Y/N on the arm. "Why!- oh hey." Y/N smiled.

"Is something wrong?" Isabella asked "No we just wanted to say we loved how you guys handled Olivia like that." Beomgyu said as the girls smiled.

"It's in our blood, but not Y/N's she acts like a baddie but in the end she is just a fluff ball." Mia said making us chuckle. "Wow thanks." Y/N sighed.

"Y/N and soobin are going on a date? Right?" Huening kai wiggled his eyebrows. Y/N and Soobin's face went red "N-no!" They both said "It's just a study session!" Y/N said "Yeah."

"And shouldn't it be noona for you?" Isabella asked huening kai. "Oh right your younger!" Beomgyu laughed at huening kai. "Also taehyun." I (Yeonjun) added.

"Y/N what year are you?" Taehyun asked "I'm an 01 liner." Y/N said. "Okay noona." Taehyun smiled.

"Call me Y/N better." Y/N said as the boys nodded.

Soobin's POV

We were about to leave when I pulled Y/N aside. "So where are we meeting?" I asked "Well there is a park nearby the school or the library." Y/N said "Library?" I asked "Library." She nodded.

"See ya." She waved as Isabella called her. "See ya." I replied. "Would you look at that, hyung is in love." Beomgyu teased.

------

Hey guys hope you like it. Please comment your opinion and vote 💙