Fourteen

Guess who finished exams!!

mee

☻︎

The sound of my heels knocked against the floor creating a loud echo in the empty hallway. Im late!

I've been packing since we are leaving in a few days, it's a lot to take in but it's for the best. Panting, I stood straight and entered the class.

I felt pressured as I saw everyone look at me, especially soobin. "Y/N, your late." My teacher said, "I know I'm sorry." I hung my head low.

"It's fine, go sit in your seat." I walked to my seat and tried to ignore the feelings of his eyes observing me.

A shiver went down my spine but I tried ignore it, soon later the bell rang as I quickly gathered my stuff and headed out.

"Girls I need to talk to you."
"We have great news!" Mia exclaimed. "Soobin wants to be back with you!"

My face twitched a smile but it got quickly wiped off, "What's wrong?" Isabella noticed. "I can't accept his confession now, but I do accept his apology."

"What do you mean?"
"Girls.." I took a deep breath, their eyes fixed on me waiting for me to say something, "I-I'm moving."

"Your What?!?"
"Your moving?!"
"Just because of what soobin did?!?"

I knew they would get mad, "It's not my decision.." I sighed "Well fight for it! Now you know that your crush wants to be with you! Tell your parents-"

"I already agreed on going! They told me to start a better life from now on, since they think that it's affecting my studies and personalities." I defended tears welled up in my eyes.

I pulled into a hug, "Why.." Mia sobbed,
"I'm really sorry girls.."

"It's your decision after all, if that makes you happy, then we'll support you. Only if you don't forget us."
"Never!" I hugged the girls after Isabella's promise..I'm so glad their my best friends.

-

"Why are you leaving?" Huening kai whined, "Well I decided to start a new life, and I think it's better for me..sorry.." I sighed.

"Noona!" Huening kai and Taehyun gave me a bone crushing hug. A smile patting their back.

I look at Yeonjun and Beomgyu, they had a shocked look on their faces. "I'm sorry guys, but we all know it's for the best."

————-
I don't think Yeonjun and Beomgyu approve..

nxaaxn🧸 💙~