Eight

"What!?!" Soobin asked "Why would you say that?!"

"Don't deny it! There was a picture of you and her kissing." Mia said as Soobin buried his face in his hands.

"Y/N thought that me and Olivia were dating huh?" He asked as the girls nodded "Well it's obvious, you were kissing." Isabella rolled her eyes.

"No we were not! She kissed me! I swear!"

-

Soobin walking tot he cafeteria he noticed that the halls were empty, he shrugged and continued to walk to the cafeteria until he was pulled into a room.

"Hey!" He screamed, "get away from me!" He removed Olivia's hands. "Just do me a favor." She smirked as she slammed her lips against his, soobin trying to process what happened pushed her hardly making her fall on her butt.

"I don't like you! I love Y/N! I will never forgive you for what you did to her!!" Soobin left the room walking tot he cafeteria.

"You got it?" Olivia asked looking at her friend who was hiding in the opposite of the room. Her friend smirked turning the phone showing her the picture of her and soobin kissing.

"Perfect." Olivia smirked.

-

"Okay, we believe you, cause Olivia would do that. But you have to explain that to Y/N, she loves you soobin, if she didn't she probably wouldn't care." Isabella said making soobin smile knowing the one he loves, loves his back but he had to explain to her.

Footsteps was heard behind them, they all turned around and saw Y/N. Her eyes were hers and puffy from crying. "Y/N." Soobin started as she turned around and walked the opposite way.

"Y/N!" He followed.

-

I couldn't look at him anymore, I can't. When i see him, I see pain and I feel it.

I went to the place where soobin can't enter, which was the girl's bathroom. I laid my back on the door as my chest rose up and down.

"What happened dear?" Olivia smirked, "Not what you thought right? You thought he was a sweet innocent and smart boy. Well your wrong, because he's mine, and will always be mine." She left the bathroom as I sat there sobbing.

-

I didn't left the bathroom for two periods and it was the end of the school day, I made sure everyone left, I washed my face with cold water and then dried it.

Took a deep breath and left the bathroom, as soon as I did I felt a grip on my wrist. A light gasp left my mouth as my eyes traveled to the person's face and noticed who it was.

His face was serious and cold,

"S-soobin?"

--

Sorry for not posting in a while 💙