Nine

His eyes stared into mine and my breath hitches as I was trying to say, "W-what do you want?" I was terrified, I've never seen soobin like this.

His eyes softened as I was pulled into an embrace, I froze as I felt his arms wrap around my body. He was hugging me, I was confused should I hug him back or not?

But my arms wrapped around his neck as I hugged him, "You have to believe me Y/N, I swear I did not kiss her. She kissed me but I pushed her away quickly." He explained.

"I don't love her Y/N, I love you.." he mentioned as my eyes widened, "W-what?" I asked as he pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"I love you Y/N, and I want everyone to know that." He started, "So Y/N, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked as my body froze by his sudden confession.

"I-I like you too, b-but.." I started, "Can I have some more time?" I asked as he smiled and nodded, "Take all the time you want, I'll wait for you." He smiled cupping my face and kissing my forehead.

I smiled as he walked away.

-

"Mother?" I called, "Yes my daughter?" She Asked, "Is it okay if I had a boyfriend?" I asked as I heard the sound of the pans click together.

"No." She said sternly, I froze "Why?" I asked, "They will distract you from your education and you know how much it means to us." She scolded.

"Okay what about me? Just because I study and make you guys proud, does that mean I'm happy?" I asked as she looked at me. "You can't have a boyfriend, and that's it!" She scolded as I slammed the table and headed to my room.

I headed to my room and texted Isabella,

You
Hey
You free?
I need someone to talk to.

Isabella 💕
Yeah sure hun
Can Yeonjun tag along?

You
Yeah sure.

Isabella 💕
Cool
See ya at water fountain in the park near your house.

You
Okay.

I walked into my closet and changed my clothes.

I walked to my bed and placed some pillows under the blanket and made it convincing that I was asleep

I lifted my window and jumped out of it.
(A/N my girl is sneaking out of the house)

-

"Oh so that's what happened." I nodded at isabella's statement. "Yeah.." I sighed "But you did the right thing , standing for yourself and the person you love." Yeonjun said as I nodded, "by the way who is he?" Isabella asked.

"Isn't it obvious." I smiled "I shipped you with soobin from the day I saw him coming through the door!" Isabella said as me and Yeonjun giggled.

"He confessed to today, and I like him too. But I told him I would think about it first." I said as they nodded. "I ace my classes and my parents become proud but, what about me? I'm not happy, am I? Im forced to do this, I didn't want to do it." I sighed.

"Well, so what are you going to do now?" Yeonjun asked "You have to fight for the one you love, you either listen to your parents or follow your heart." Isabella smiled as I nodded.

"Thank you guys." I smiled, "anytime." Isabella rubbed my shoulder.

-

It's been two days and now I asked soobin to meet me at the park,

I walked to the park and my heart was beating out of its place, I saw Soobin's back and i smiled

I walked to the park and my heart was beating out of its place, I saw Soobin's back and i smiled. "Soobin!" I called as he turned towards me with a smile.

"Y/N!" He waved, "So did you think about it?" He asked, "Y-yeah and I think.." I started by looking at my fingers.

"Soobin." I said.

"I don't think we're meant to be.."

——————

Welp that's not the ending we all wanted but, we need some tea and drama in this place ☕️.

Sorry~

See ya in the next chapter~
niikx🧸💙~