Seven

The others dropped me off as a sigh left my lips. "Are you sure you don't want us to come with you?" Soobin asked "No, it's fine." I smiled "Good night guys." I waved as they did the same.

With shaking hands I knocked on the door and the others just left. The door slowly opened revealing my outraged step-father. "Your home late." He said. "I-I know, I'm sorry." I sighed.

He let me walk in and my mother was standing in the living rooms. "I told you to come by 9:30 pm and you disobeyed me." My mother spat as I nodded.

"I'm sorry mother, it's just that in the amusement park there was a firework show and it looked so nice! So I stayed-" I paused as I noticed the words that came out of my lips.

"P-park? A-amusement park?! Didn't you tell me you were staying at a friends house?!" My mother screamed as I looked down terrified.

"I'm sorry mother-" "Your grounded! Go to your room." My mother said as I slowly walked to my room with my head hung down.

A sigh left my lips as I laid down on my bed. My phone buzzes as I lazily reaches my hand to grab it. I opened it and saw it was a text from soobin.

Soobin💕

Hello
So
Did something happen?

Hey!
I'm grounded

Aww😢

I lied to them about saying I went to my friends house

So you won't be tutored?

I don't know
Maybe

Well I hope not

Why?

I don't know I love tutoring you

You do?

Yeah! Your so cute when your confused and study really hard.
That's what I love about you.

I was blushing so hard behind the screen. Good thing we weren't FaceTiming.

Well I love you too

Then I realized what I said.

As a friend
Cause you know we're friends.

Soobin's smile faded. He was trying so hard but (clearly) it was not working.

Yeah friends

Well Goodnight
Goodnight 💤

I sighed as I turned off my phone. "I wish we were was more than friends." She changed her clothes and tucked herself in bed trying to sleep.

-

My legs made their way to the library in our school after class. Our English teacher told us that they have to read the story called 'beauty of hearts' this book was talking about a girl who was acting a different personality of herself fearing her friends won't know the really beauty of her heart and personality.

I luckily found the book and started looking at the pages. "Hey." I heard it next to her ear making me flinch and look at the owner of the voice.

"Oh soobin. Hey." I smiled "Hey, sorry about yesterday." He smiled leaning against the bookshelf. "It wasn't your fault." I chuckled "It was. We basically forced you to stay so you can watch the fireworks." Soobin sighed. "It's fine."

"So what you got there?" He asked "Oh this? The English teacher told us to read the story and then summarize it." I smiled. "She did?" He asked "Choi soobin were you not focusing in class?" I crossed my arm.

"No.." He scratches the back of his neck, "You liar. Anyways you have to summarize it so you can get extra marks." I mentioned. "Okay then you read it then summarize it to me!" He thought. "Hey, I'm helping you tutoring and you help me with the English summary!" He said as I thought about it.

"Your right, well let's meet here in the library." I said "aren't you grounded?" He asked as I nodded. "We will change after school, so when school finishes we go to the library and study then go back home." I explained.

-

"What happened yesterday?" Isabella asked munching on her food. "I got grounded." I sighed "again? Poor baby." Mia hugged me.

"Oh look who it is." Olivia came making the girls roll their eyes "What do you want Olivia?" i asked so done with her. "Listen here Y/N, just because you have a tutor session with soobin that doesn't mean he is your boyfriend okay! He is mine. And I have proof." She smirked.

I rose and eye brow as my heart dropped, Olivia putting her phone in my face with a picture of her and soobin kissing. I suddenly felt I had to vomit but I just stood up from my seat.

"E-excuse me." I stuttered and ran out the cafeteria. "Y/N!" I heard the girls call me.

I walked out of the cafeteria and headed to the bathroom, I entered one of the stalls and sat on the bathroom seat(it's cover was closed) I hugged my legs and let my tears run down my face.

-

"What's going on?!" Soobin asked with the boys behind him. The girls sighed and shook their heads, "Just one question." Isabella said,

"Why didn't you tell us you were dating Olivia?"