Three

Y/N's POV

I changed my clothes since I'm meeting up with soobin in a couple of minutes.

I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs. "Where are you going?" I heard my step-father's voice. "I'm going to have a drink with a friend, I'll be back in two hours." I said in confidence as I left.

"Shit." I said "how the hell did I speak like that?!" I asked. Suddenly my phone dinged.

Unknown
Hey! It's soobin

You
Hey soobin! How did you get my number?

Unknown
I asked Mia without you knowing.
Sorry 😅

You
It's fine ❤️

Unknown
Are you out now?

You
Yeah, I just got out of the house.

Unknown
Great
I'm waiting outside the library.

You
Great
See ya.

Unknown
See ya.

I smiled as I changed his name from unknown to 'Soobin💕' and proceeded walking to the library.

-

"Soobin!" I called as I saw his tall figure. "Hey Y/N." He smiled as he saw me. "So wanna get started?" He asked "Yeah sure." I smiled.

We went entered the library and suddenly the cold air hit me, I hugged my body since it was cold. "You okay?" Soobin asked "Yeah I'm good." I smiled. "Are you cold?" He asked "N-no no no, I'm fine." I said as he nodded.

We chose a table and sat on it. "So you didn't understand this lesson right?" He asked as I looked at the lesson he pointed at it and nodded. "Okay so let's start." He smiled.

He started explaining and surprisingly I started understanding it. He just explains it in a great way that makes you understand right away.

"So did you get it?" He asked "Actually yeah." I smiled but there is just something I didn't get it and thought he would think I'm stupid.

"Do you have any questions?" He asked I hesitated "n-no I don't." I smiled nervously. "Y/N, I'm tutoring you to help you. You don't have to be embarrassed about it." He smiled as I looked at my lap.

"So what is your question?" He asked "I-I didn't really get this question." I pointed out. "Alright so you see..." he starts explaining but I couldn't really focus since I was checking him out.