Eleven

The tea is hot ☕️

The tea is hot ☕️

☻︎

"Hold the fuck, what?" Yeonjun asked surprised, "What do you mean your going out with Olivia?!"
The younger's were surprised too, "Hold up you moved on? You don't like Y/N anymore?!?" Beomgyu asked.

"No i did not, maybe if I went out with Olivia, I might get Y/N out of my head. Please you heard what she said, we're not meant to be." He said wearing his blue jean jacket.

"I'll be back in three hours." He said as he left, "That boy really hit head hard." Taehyun said following with a dolphin scream from huening kai.

-

"He what!?!" Isabella screamed, "he moved on already?!" Mia asked as Yeonjun and Beomgyu nodded. "Yeah, he said to today if he went out with Olivia he might get Y/N out of his head." Yeonjun sighed.

"I believe that he hit his head." Huening kai said, "If Y/N heard about this, she would be so miserable." Isabella sighed.

-
"Where are you going?" My stepfather asked, "I'm just going to get a drink." I sighed, "Don't be late." He said as I walked out of the door.

I decided to grab a drink from myself to make me forget about the incident. "Hey, can I have a strawberry lemonade." I ordered, the barista smiled.

After I got my drink I headed out and decided to walk around the park. Until my eyes spotted two familiar people. Then I noticed it was Olivia and..

"S-soobin?" Those words left my mouth, they were hugging and looked really close, tears welled up in my eyes, he looked so happy. Maybe we really are not meant to be.

-

"Y/N? Do you want to have dinner?" I heard my mother's voice was heard behind the door, "no, I'm not hungry." I replied wit a low tone.

"Honey.." she started, "You have to focus on your studies mor-" "I don't care about the studies! I went to be with him! I had the chance but now! He is with another girl!" I screamed as I heard my mother sigh.

"Whatever you say.."

-

"Oh my god! Your dating soobin?" I overheard Olivia's conversation with her minions. I Honestly don't care about anything anymore, not really in the mood to quarrel.

"Hey Y/N!" Olivia's high pitched voice rang in my ear, "yeah?" I rotated, "You know that I'm dating soobin now, so you have to leave him alone okay?" She threatened.

"Who said I was interested in him?" I asked "Oh, sorry I didn't know." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked away. "You okay my little teddy bear?" Mia asked as I smiled, "It's fine, if soobin is moving on and found his love, I'm happy for him. I can't judge him for who he dates now." I shrugged and walked to class.

Isabella and Mia were confused about what she said, what did she mean by finding his love?

The girls automatically moved their body towards the boys, they pulled their boyfriends into a room. "What the fuck!" Yeonjun said,   Isabella took a deep breath. "Y/N thinks Soobin is dating Olivia." The boys eyes widened.

"Why?" Beomgyu asked "I think she saw them at the park together." Mia wondered as all of them sighed, "Okay, We need to bring them back together ASAP!" Isabella said, "Y/N is broken!" Beomgyu said "And We need to knock some sense into soobin, before it's too late!" Yeonjun said.

-
Carrying my legs out of the classroom, I decided to go to the library. "Aren't you coming to eat?" Mia asked, "No.." I shook my head as I heard Isabella huff and stomp to the cafeteria with the others.

A sigh left my lips as I walked to the library, it was the only place where I can relax. I got me a book and started flipping the pages.

It looked interesting so I took it. I then took a seat on the library's couch and started reading it, as I was so into it. But then one line caught eye.

'The ones who love you will never leave you..Even if there are hundred reasons to give up..They will find one reason to hold on..'

I was taken aback, is this real? Would they really have reasons to hold on? Will he have reasons to hold on?

I closed the book and my eyes turned to the clock and I was..5 minutes late for class, well shit! I packed my bag and ran out of the library.

-

A sigh left Soobin's lips, okay he did go out with Olivia but Y/N couldn't leave his mind. There are rumors say that Soobin and Olivia are dating, but soobin knows that this isn't true.

He does like Olivia that way, okay he enjoyed the date and saw Olivia's true colors, but Y/N..is always on his mind.

She didn't want to be with him cause they're not meant to be, his thoughts were interrupted by footsteps running down the hallway.

His eyes landed on Y/N running to her class until she noticed him, "Soobin." She said as he looked at her, his stare made her stiff.

"Soobin im sorry about what happened at-" "Forget it." She was taken aback by his statement, "What?" She questioned, "Forget it I said, forget what happened in the park, forget about the day I confessed to you, forget me! Please." He left her in shock.

-

I was surprised by those words coming out of his lips, a wave of sadness washed over me. I'm losing him, and..

"I-it's all my fault....."

——————————-

How we feeling so far? 💙
Well get ready for the next chapter 😀

Adios
nxaaxn 🧸💙~