Twelve

The rest of the day, I felt like a weak bitch. "Hey you okay?" Mia noticed, "Yeah, I'm fine." Mia pouted. "Don't lie tell me." Mia held my hand.

A sigh left my lips, "Don't you have a date with Beomgyu?" I asked trying to remove the subject from her head, "Nah he has to wait, I need to know what's wrong with my best friend first." Mia said.

"What's goin on?" Isabella said noticing what's happening. "What happened?"
"It's nothing-"

"Y/N you always say that your fine when your clearly not, okay?! So please tell us!" Isabella shouted leaving me in shock by her sudden action.

Taking a deep breath, I know I've been ignoring them when they are trying to help me. "I talked to soobin and.." I started.

"And?" Mia asked, "he told me to forget everything happened, forget the day he confessed to me, and forget him." I choked on my tears.

They both looked at each other and gave me a bone crushing hug, "I'm sorry Y/N.." Mia sighed, "it's fine, maybe what I said it's really true. We're maybe not meant to be."

-

"Soobin..Soobin..Soobin!!" A groan left Soobin's lips as he turned around facing his hyung, "What?!" He growled, "What happened today?" Yeonjun asked.

"I don't know! I just lost it okay?" Soobin sighed, "Listen Hyung, if Y/N doesn't want to be with me it's fine! I get it! It's fine I respect her decision!" Soobin said as a sigh left yeonjun's lips.

"Don't give up..just because she doesn't like you that doesn't mean you have to give up on her." Yeonjun said as soobin paused thinking about it.

"Please soobin don't move on quickly, just try and win her heart and don't let her down. Okay? If it doesn't work, you can then move on." Those were the last words that left yeonjun's lips then he walked away.

Soobin groaned as he threw his backpack letting it slide across the hallway, his long fingers ran through his hair.

-

"Listen don't give up easily okay? Even if your parents forbidden you from dating him, don't forget him that easy!" Mia said.

"They might think about it and realize that you are fully grown up and can decide your own life choices, they might let you'd date him."

"When they let me date, he would already have one. Olivia." I said as the two girls rolled heir eyes, "Y/N! He doesn't like her!" Isabella said, "How do you know that?!"

"Cause we asked him!"
"So? What if he was lying?! I saw him at the park and he looked so happy with her alright? Maybe they're meant to be we aren't!" After what I said i stood up and walked out of the cafe.

Tears streaming down my face, my legs were carrying me back home. I wiped my tears and took a deep breath as I entered my house. "Hello dear." My mother said as I hummed.

"Come downstairs after dinner, there is something important we have to talk about." My stepfather said as I looked at them  giving them a slight nod before going to my room.

My phone vibrated, I didn't want to answer it so I threw it on my bed without checking the person who texted me.

-

"No answer." Yeonjun sighed as all of them sighed, "Whats gotten into her lately." Huening kai said, their head turn to a person who was sipping their drink.

"What is it?" He asked confused. "Hey.." Mia started.

"Soobin might try and call her."

————————————-

Hi 👋~

How was it? 😀

Well I hope you like it please right your opinions in the comments for what do you think will happen next?

nxaaxn🧸💙~