five

"Time to wake up!"

Jisoo heard a loud commanding voice. She stirred from her bed, trying to continue her slumber. Taehyung, on the other hand, has started cabin inspection and saw how only one girl was on her bed, still sleeping.

"Jisoo unnie" Jeongyeon whispered to Taehyung

"Tell Sungjae to gather you outside the cabin for breakfast." Taehyung told the younger, who nodded in determination as it was the first time that the head counselor assigned her to do something. However, before she can even take a step away, Taehyung caught her arm. "I heard what you did to her last night. I won't tolerate that again. Understood?"

Jeongyeon scrunched her nose. "Alright, oppa. She's all yours." As her brother loosened his grip, the girl stuck her tongue out at him and sprinted away from him with a maniacal laugh.

Taehyung turned his head back to Jisoo now that they're alone inside the girls' room. He approached the still sleeping girl, thinking of how he'll wake her up without making her mad. He knelt down beside the bed and leaned forward saying, "Jisoo, it's breakfast time."

Jisoo bolted awake, hearing the husky voice near her. She looked at the boy looking at her with an amused expression, "Why are you here?"

The head counselor of Hermes cabin stood up, raising his eyebrow as he did so. "For your information, if you have already forgotten, I am the head counselor of this cabin you are sleeping in, so you don't get to question why I am here waking you up."

The aura of the boy in front of Jisoo changed; from the smiley boy she met last night, to being an authoritative head counselor. "Sorry." was all Jisoo said.

"We have a schedule to follow every day, Jisoo." Taehyung started to explain, "It's already past 8 in the morning. I've finished inspecting the cabin so we now have to go to the pavilion for breakfast. Here's a copy of your own schedule." He handed her a piece of parchment, where her said schedule is written.

8:00 - Breakfast

9:00 - 10:00 - Sword and shield with Jimin

Jisoo's eyes widened, "Sword and shield with Jimin?", she repeated what she read from the parchment. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you have to train with Jimin." Head Counselor Taehyung deadpanned. "Chiron arranged your schedule for you since you're still unclaimed. Lisa has her own schedule too, her counselor should help her with her training."

"Does that mean I can't meet her?"

"You can if you both choose the same activity for your 2 o'clock schedule or during free time. Just look it up during breakfast."

Jisoo was with Jimin for combat training, winged horseback riding with Jungkook, and monster assault techniques with the whole Hermes cabin, and archery with none other than Taehyung.

"Extend your arm more, Jisoo." He told her for the third time this afternoon.

"I'm trying!" Jisoo grumbled.

As much as Jisoo wanted to do what he tells her, she really couldn't concentrate with Taehyung being so near her as he held her hand for support, his other hand on her back to keep her from slouching, not to mention Taehyung's intoxicating strawberry scent, "Remember to relax your fingers while holding the b-"

Taehyung was cut off mid-sentence when Jisoo accidentally shot her arrow to her target, which surprisingly hit it right in the middle. "Let's try that once again."

For the part of Jisoo's schedule where she can choose which activity she likes, she chose to have canoe races with the Naiads, the water nymphs. Fortunately for her, Taehyung and Jimin stuck with her for assistance. Admittedly, Jisoo had real fun with the boys and the other campers, satyrs, and naiads she met.