seven

Taehyung gathered his friends inside the Zeus' cabin, where none of Jungkook's brothers were in at the moment. Inside, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jisoo, and Lisa – of course, Jisoo can't forget to bring her best friend with her – gathered around the table to talk about their plan.

"We'll have to split into two teams this time." Taehyung started telling them the plan he came up with for the quest, "Then-" Jisoo raised her hand, stopping Taehyung from talking. The boy kindly gestured her to go on, "Yes, Jisoo?"

"Why are we talking about the plan before we ask permission to do the quest?"

"Don't you worry, little Jisoo." Jungkook, who was too tall for her though he's younger, pat Jisoo's head, to which the latter swatted before Lisa could think of anything going on between them.

Lately, she's seen Lisa being a little distant to her, especially when she's with Jungkook for her training. She knew that Lisa still has feelings for Jungkook so as much as possible, when they're in the same room, she keeps her distance from Jungkook and just stay beside her.

"We'll tell Chiron after we tell him our plan. He'll be proud of us for thinking ahead."

Jisoo eyed the three boys with her, trying to look into their body language yet she still can't figure them out. "Whatever. Keep going then."

As Taehyung told them their plan, Jisoo and Lisa felt giddy; this was their chance to finally be in a quest, even if they're just going to save a demigod from being eaten by monsters without them even knowing that he or she is a demigod.

"Now that we have a plan, I'd like to remind you all that Artemis and her minions are here so we have all demigods in our team against them. Let's make sure we'll win this time!" Taehyung rubbed his hands, a wicked smile on his face as he, Jimin, and Jungkook showed their competitive sides once again.

Hoseok found his sister walking outside the Zeus cabin during his free time. He ran towards them, staring at Taehyung tickling his sister, then stopped after Jimin nudged his friend and pointed at where Hoseok was.

Hoseok has known Taehyung since the boy arrived in Camp Half-Blood, just a year after he joined. Taehyung is a real prankster, even earning a few couplet curses from him and his siblings. Seeing the boy change at least a bit after Jisoo came to their life made Hoseok thankful that they met Jisoo and Lisa. Even with his four years stay inside the camp, he's never had a sibling he's closest to until Jisoo came. Being with her made him feel like he really has a sibling, one he can really take care of and be a big brother to even though he and Jisoo have only a year gap in age.

"What did you five do inside that cabin?" He asked them, particularly the boys, who he didn't trust much when they're with the two girls.

"Nothing" Jungkook lied, looking straight at Hoseok's eyes to make him look like he's telling the truth

Jisoo's brother narrowed his eyes at the boys, knowing well that it's not just nothing. "If you're planning on pranking another camper again, I suggest you stop and just train."

"Actually, Taehyung is planning to prank Jin." Jimin told the group, it was the truth anyway.

Taehyung shot him a glare, betrayed. "Dude! Why did you tell them?"

"Here I thought you're done pranking kids from the Aphrodite cabin." Jisoo said, arms crossed over her chest.

"I like what they do to my appearance sometimes." Taehyung admitted, "You see my new hair color?" He pointed at his now vibrant sky blue colored hair. "Irene did this."

Lisa and Hoseok saw how Jisoo stiffened on her spot, though the girl immediately composed herself before Taehyung and his best friends noticed her.