twenty five

"Finally!" Aphrodite and Eros exclaimed when Apollo and Jisoo got out of the mansion. Meanwhile, Ares was still seated, though he's anticipating how these demigods would express their feelings towards each other. It is more fun to see scared demigods than gossiping, in Ares' opinion.

"Don't start whining when these demigods choose to forget about you being a god now, Eros." Apollo warned the other god, "If they don't offer you any sacrifice for the rest of the decade, the blame is on you."

"Yeah, yeah." Eros said, swiftly taking out one of his arrows from his sling and aiming it to one of the boys from the group.

Jisoo was just about to sit beside her brother when Jungkook abruptly stood up from his side of the couch and approached someone from Hoseok's left.

"JK?" Jisoo asked her friend as he passed by her without even giving a glance. "Jungkook?" she called again.

"I don't want to say it yet!" Jungkook suddenly said when he stopped right in front of a seated Lisa, the rest of the group were looking at him, clueless.

"Oh, you can't really do anything about it once the arrow hits you." Eros said, "And I know when someone's lying so better tell the truth now, Jungkook."

Lisa looked up at Jungkook with her big shaky eyes. Her heart was beating fast the longer Jungkook stood still in front of her. "JK, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Looks like someone's being forced to confess." Jennie said in amusement, she was seated between Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"I don't like where this is going." Hoseok whispered to the guy sitting next to him, Yoongi. "Do you have a crush?" Yoongi didn't answer. "Nevermind. I guess you're safe."

Little did Hoseok know, his best friend was feeling nervous as heck deep inside his calm exterior.

"Alright." Jungkook finally exclaimed in annoyance, getting the attention of everybody in the patio. He sighed and looked at his favorite brown Timberland shoes, "Lisa, I like you." Chaeyoung gasped while the others stared at Jungkook in awe. "And this happened sometime last year, when we were in the middle of Capture the Flag. Not all campers from your cabin like to join that training but you always joined. Then last year, you were just so cool with your dagger fighting skills improved." Lisa didn't really know what to react so she stayed silent, letting Jungkook speak. "And I don't think you're JUST a lucky girl. You've really trained a lot to get to where you are now and I admire you for that. Plus, you're really cute when I first saw you." His voice started getting lower when he said the last sentence.

"Awww" Cheyoung and Hoseok couldn't contain their reactions, while the girl being confessed to just started tearing up, her smile wide as JK's confession ended.

"Lisa," Jisoo chuckled beside Hoseok, "Time to confess."

As Lisa heard her best friend's voice, she knew she needed to tell him her feelings too. It was something she also hid for a long time, maybe ever since she met him, she did find him cute too when she first saw him. With her realization, she finally smiled at Jungkook and stood up, "The feeling's mutual then."

"Daebak!" Taehyung whispered to Jimin, also in awe of the situation. At this point, they were the only ones talking to each other to avoid getting the attention of the older ones.

Jimin whispered back, "We didn't notice Lisa though. She's good."

"See?" Eros faced Apollo with a smug look on his face, "It's not that bad getting hit by my arrows of romantic confession."

"Who's next?" Aphrodite was clapping her hands in small, excited to be surrounded by teenagers who are in love.

Eros eyed Apollo and said, "I say Apollo's son."