twenty three

"The god of the sun is here." Eurytion repeated what he said, now with specificity. He chuckled, "And his bus of a chariot."

The rest of the demigods stared outside the huge window in awe.

Outside, Apollo's bus was parked. Another second passed before its door opened, a man in his mid-20s appeared with a frown on his face.

Just as Lisa opened the huge window, the man inside the bus shouted, "What are you doing just standing there? Get my daughter inside the bus! We don't have much time!"

Taehyung indeed didn't waste any more time. Scooping Jisoo's frail figure in his arms, he flew outside the window to get on the bus and at the same time, trying to internalize the fact that Jisoo's father - the god of the sun, healing, archery and more things Taehyung chose not to think of anymore - was inside the bus with him and Jisoo. Soon, the others got in, with Lisa and Jungkook bowing to greet the god while Hoseok just stared at Apollo before Chaeyoung pulled him to sit down on the seats nearest the driver.

Apollo closed the bus' door and drove upwards, much to the half-bloods' dismay. All of them, except for Jisoo (who was still unconscious), Apollo (an expert in driving since it's his own chariot), and Jungkook (being the son of Zeus and just someone who loves being in extreme situations), tried hard not to puke their guts out.

After a good five minutes or so, Apollo parked his chariot outside a huge white mansion.

Without talking to anyone, Apollo scooped Jisoo up from Taehyung's hold and brought her daughter with him inside the mansion. But before he stepped foot inside, Apollo turned his head and yelled at the other demigods he left behind in awe, "I believe I have two children in this mission. I need my other child right now too."

The boys pushed Hoseok to come forward, gesturing him to follow his father. "We'll wait here, I guess." said Chaeyoung, smiling at Hoseok before the boy followed the god of the sun.

They were all outside the chariot waiting, with Taehyung pacing back and forth in uneasiness. Two minutes had passed until someone inside the mansion got out.

"You can come inside, you know. You're all welcome in my abode."

Lisa and Chaeyoung's mouth fell when they saw the man standing not far from where they were standing.

The former sees a man who's a mixture of Jungkook and her favorite Thailand actor, Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, in both face and body built. On the other hand, Chaeyoung sees a man with a cute pointed nose, much like Hoseok's, and a lean body like a professional dancer should have. In other words, the girls can only describe the man as devilishly handsome.

The boys, however, see a young man with snowy white wings, a handsome face yet also harsh-looking (in Taehyung's opinion, since he couldn't stand to look at the man for more than 10 seconds unlike the girls who were indiscreetly ogling at him) and he wore a simple white button-down shirt and black pants.

Lisa fully understood who the man was just by seeing his wings not long after her ogling session - something she learned from Athena kids. "That's Eros." Lisa whispered to Jungkook, who was walking beside her.

"Really?" asked Jungkook, "I imagined him to be a baby in diapers holding a bow and arrow."

Lisa's big eyes widened before she smacked Jungkook's arm. "He might hear you!"

"No way. He's far too ahead of us."

Eros led the group to the back of his mansion, where his patio and garden was.

On a seat made of rattan wicker, sat a huge, muscular man whose sneer looked permanent on his face besides the scar on his left cheek. He was wearing black jeans, combat boots, a black leather jacket, with a red muscle shirt underneath it.