thirty-two

"Would you stay with me?"

Taehyung wasn't expecting her to ask him that question, especially when not even half a day has passed since her mother asked her to stay with her. Nonetheless, he smiled at her. "That's if you answer my question first," he said.

"Ok? What's your question?" Jisoo said, unaware of what would happen next.

After clearing his throat, he asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jisoo was quiet. "I'm sorry if I didn't ask you yesterday, I got distracted with Sana." Still, Jisoo didn't answer him. "Jisoo?"

"What if I say "no"?" Jisoo replied back with a question. "Would you stay with me even if I say no?" Taehyung was so surprised with her unexpected reply that he wasn't able to react right away. "Well?"

"I'll stay with you whatever your answer is, Jisoo," he finally said, "You should know that by now."

"Well then, it's a yes." Jisoo smiled at him after making him feel nervous. "Oh, and we'll still go back to Long Island."

Taehyung smirked. "I figured. So tell me your plan, jagiya." He smiled at her cheekily, feeling proud to be finally able to use the endearment to his girlfriend.

Jisoo bit her lower lip to suppress a smile. "I'll invite the others here. Maybe they want to study too."

"That's a great idea!" Taehyung held Jisoo's shoulders in excitement. "We can study together!"

"I thought you wanted to audition in mom's agency?"

"I'll enroll in your university if I don't pass the audition," he said, "I'm not confident with my skills, you know."

"But you're already confident with your sword fighting, lock picking, making others do what you want.. And oh, pranking too." Jisoo teased him. "What more could I ask for? You're an all rounder, Tae!"

He pouted. "You sure love teasing me huh, don't you?"

"Yeah," she chuckled, "but I love you the most."

"I love-" Taehyung said but Manager Ro and Mr. Ri came back and interrupted their moment.

"You two have some explaining to do." Manager Ro said, "Your mom's going to be the one driving you to the airport while I'm stuck babysitting her bodyguard."

Manager Ro let Mr. Ri sat down beside Taehyung but the bodyguard swiftly moved farther away from the teen, his eyes wide in fear while shaking his head.

"Now explain while your mom's not yet here." Manager Ro stood in front of them impatiently, her arms crossed. "Mr. Ri's obviously afraid of you two. He mentioned something about a large sheep trying to eat you and then you flew to dodge it and killed it with your sword. Did you make him watch a movie or something?"

Jisoo looked at her boyfriend and gestured for him to explain, she wasn't helping him in this one.

"Ok, if you really want an answer, I'll give you one." Taehyung said, "Jisoo's father is Apollo, mine's Hermes. We're half-bloods."

"What?"

Jisoo hit Taehyung's chest. "That didn't clear anything."

"I know who Jisoo's father is but I don't get how knowing your fathers' names would make the situation clear." Manager Ro finally sat down, trying to pull Mr. Ri beside her.

Tired of the conversation going in circles, Jisoo spoke up, "Apollo, the god of the sun, health, prophecy and all; he's my father. Taehyung is a son of the Hermes, the god of many aspects as well." When Manager Ro and Mr. Ri didn't react, she continued, "Since I am a daughter of the sun god, I can produce light on my own."

half-bloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara