~8~

A/N: It has been a while since I've seen Trollhunters and 3Below, so I'm no longer an expert in the order of how things go. So, in this, the Trollhunters don't know about the Akiridions yet, because I have no idea when they figure that out.

"What are you?" 

(Y/n) opened her eyes at a sharp prod in her side. She turned to look at whoever had done it, a sharp comment on her tongue. It dried in her throat, however, when she saw a huge, stone-looking troll thing standing there. 

"What are you?" she shot back, though she knew it hadn't asked. The one who had asked first was Toby, standing by Jim and Claire. 

"Are you a weird type of troll?" Toby pressed, walking in a circle around the assassin. She was glad she wasn't in human form or that would have seriously messed up her disguise. "Why are you going after the Tarrons? Who do you work for? Where are you from?" 

"No, I'm not a troll, private, private, private," she said, rolling her eyes. "You think I'm going to tell you any of this?" 

"We have our ways," Jim said. He was no longer in his armor, standing with his weight shifted to one side, arms crossed. 

"Almost guarantee they won't work on me," she said. "Might I ask what you are and what they heck that stone thing is?" 

"The muscle!" Toby said excitedly, springing up on the stone troll's back and digging his hands into its green fur. "Say hi, AAARRRGGHH!" 

"AAARRRGGHH?" (Y/n) said incredulously. The troll narrowed its eyes and she squinted at it. She then rolled her eyes again and relaxed in the chair they had her tied to. "Where's my serrator?" 

"Safely in someone else's hands for studying," Jim said. He dropped his arms to his sides and stepped up to her. 

"Good. Just wanted to know it was in good hands." She looked up at him, a half smile pulling at her lips. "Get interrogating. I'm sure we all know how this will end." 

"Then we're perfectly happy just to keep you in a cell until you talk," Claire said. 

"This planet will be burnt to the ground long before I do." 

"Who's your master?" Jim said. (Y/n) simply stared at him. 

"Wow. She is a fountain of information," Toby said, resting his head on his hand, still perched atop the troll. 

"Here's the deal," (Y/n) said, shifting into as straight a position as she could manage. "Use that warping staff that you used to get me here and put me back up top. I promise I won't kill the Tarrons yet, which gives you plenty of time to learn how to defend them from me, gives me a fun challenge to get to them, and, as an added bonus, I won't tell anyone about your troll friends. However, if you choose to keep me here, I can promise you, you can't keep me for long. My 'master' will be here soon to finish the job if I can't, and he'll bring an army. As an added bonus for denying my request, I'll be more than happy to tell him where your little base is and have him crack your stone friends apart like coconuts." She leaned back in her chair again. "Which would you prefer?" 

"You think you can just threaten us?" Jim yelled, his armor on in an instant, his sword at her throat. She smirked. 

"It's inevitable," she said. "Currently, you have the upper hand, but as soon as my king arrives, he'll squash you like the little bugs you are." Claire put her hand on Jim's shoulder. 

"If we let you go," she said calmly. "Then you have to promise never to show your face again." Jim clenched his teeth, the blade pressing to the assassin's neck. "Or else." 

"Or else," (Y/n) said understandingly. "I get it. You defend this city from people like me, but understand this." She rested her chin on the blade, seeing soft pixels floating up past her face. "If you try and stop me, I know who you are now, and I know this city like the back of my hand. So I will find you, and I will first kill those whom you love most, and then you." 

"We won't let you," Jim hissed, the sword pressing further to her neck. 

"I know you can't do it," she whispered teasingly. "Would you actually kill me? You're so young, it's hard to believe that you could." She tilted her head, more pixels drifting up. 

"You have no idea," Toby said, still looking bored. "Are we letting her go?" 

"I'd recommend it," she said. Jim suddenly withdrew the blade and sheathed it across his back. 

"One condition," he said. "You leave your...serrator with us." 

"No! Not my serrator!" she said, rolling her eyes a third time. "Deal." 

"Curious," the voice from before she had been knocked out said, another troll entering the room. In one of his hands, of which he had many, was her serrator. "This is a technology from another world." 

"So she's an alien?" Toby asked, finally intrigued. 

"That is what I would conclude," the new troll said. He glared at (Y/n) with all six eyes and she grinned nervously. "I couldn't help but overhear. If our beloved Trollhunter is going to release you so willingly, I recommend that you tell no one of what you saw today." 

"You have my word," (Y/n) promised. "And an assassin's word is unbreakable." The troll leaned back, seemingly satisfied. 

"Well then, best you be on your way," Claire said, opening a portal. Jim stalked around behind the assassin and cut her bindings. She stood up and walked slowly to the portal, eyeing her serrator out of the corner of her eye. Jim kept his sword pointed at her back between her shoulder blades when she suddenly stopped, getting jabbed painfully in the back. 

"Just one more thing!" she said quickly. Jim sucked in a sharp breath and she waited for only a second before ducking under his sword, running at the six eyed troll, snatching her serrator, and jumping out of the portal. 

"Hey!" Jim shouted, leaping out after her. She brought up the shield and blocked his sword, shoving him back and switching to the gun. She shot twice, knocking the Trollhunter flat on his back and causing him to curl in on himself. Claire and AAARRRGGHH jumped through after, Toby riding atop the huge troll. 

"Not getting away with that!" Toby shouted. (Y/n) sprang up and over Claire's head, using the shield to knock her down and roll back to her feet. She lifted it in front of her face as AAARRRGGHH swung his fist. She skidded backwards, her heel hitting a rock to stop her. She then switched to the gun and rapid fired at the troll. He roared and staggered back, throwing Toby off as he reared up and threw his hands in front of his face. 

"Stop!" Claire shouted. Jim was still on the ground, his armor off, arms over his stomach. "Just go! Toby! Fall back!" 

"We're not finished here," Toby snapped, glaring at (Y/n). "Another day, we'll be back. And we'll be ready for you." 

"Right back at ya," she said, patting his shoulder as she passed. AAARRRGGHH snarled at her and she pulled her hood back over her head, waving. "Another day, Trollhunters!" She then turned away and headed back to her ship. "And I look forward to it."