~15~

They pulled the voice filter together while (Y/n) pretended to make the rest of her 'disguise'. Morando's Omen seemed rather interested in what she was doing while she wandered around her ship, trying to lose him. Eventually she just jumped out a window and headed back to the mothership, ignoring any incoming calls coming from Akiridion-5. 

"Okay, let's go," she said once they'd gotten everything together. "Stewart called and said the ship is ready when you are." 

~

Ship ride was very. Very. Boring. (Y/n) slept through most of it, ignoring Krel when he tried to get her to look outside at the view of Earth. Seen it before, would like to sleep this ride away. Leave me alone. Eventually, he settled down in the seat next to her, and when she eased into wakefulness just before they landed, he was laying in an awkward position, seemingly dead asleep with his head on her lap. 

"Zadra's gonna love this," Aja said, looking over at the lieutenant, snorting at her brother's positioning. 

"What are you talking about?" (Y/n) asked. 

"I've seen the way you two have been acting recently," Aja said. "It's like how Steve and I hit it off, you know?" 

"I don't know, and stop getting ideas," she hissed out. Krel grunted and opened his eyes slightly. "Great. You're awake. We're here." She shoved her hand under his head and pushed him off her, standing up and walking over to the box with her disguise in it. Krel blinked, scratched his head, then seemed to realize where he'd been before she had moved him and spun his chair around so no one could see his face. 

(Y/n) walked over to them, pulling the hood over her head and placing the mask on her face. "Okay," she said, tapping on the voice filter so her next words came out in a different voice. "How do I look?" 

"It looks...." 

"Remarkable," Stewart put in as he docked the ship and peered over at the lieutenant. Krel and Aja shook their heads and (Y/n) pulled the mask off for a moment, looking anxiously at them.

"What? Too much? We can always go in the stealthy way," she said. "It may take longer, but-" 

"It's fine," Aja said, standing up and putting an arm around the lieutenant. "Let's go get Varvatos Vex." 

~

(Y/n) walked into the bar, slipping into the role of assassin. She glanced back, narrowing her eyes at Krel as he peered out from behind the door. He quickly ducked back behind it and she looked back over to the center of the room. Stewart tagged along behind her, glancing around nervously. She could see a few hunters she recognized, such as Tronos, and unfortunately, Alpha. Foo Foo Fighters were the most abundant, however the assassin made her way over to where Alpha was sitting as she knew he was the one most likely keeping Vex hostage. 

The hunters she passed went silent and stared at her as she walked towards the table and she allowed herself a small smirk. Reputations were sometimes a helpful thing. 

"Zeron Alpha," she said, stopping at the table. The last Zeron Brother set his glass down and looked up at her, eyes narrowed, mask off. He forced his face into a friendlier expression. 

"Morando's assassin," he said, shifting over a seat. "I hope we can be entertaining enough for your stay." 

"I won't be long. Just a pit stop," she said, sliding her hand out on the table and curling it into a fist. She knocked softly twice, which was the all clear. 

"Who's your friend?" Tronos sneered, jerking his head at Stewart. (Y/n) slowly tilted her head, fixing her cold gaze on him. He bared his teeth slightly, backing down.