of truth and dynami

closer to the truth
brave you must be
the truth is not for the weak
and it is her you must seek

M A D D I E

'You will be fine Dynami. You don't have to be scared.' the familiar voice said.

I felt like crying again, but I killed the sentiments that made me feel so.

But then memories filled my head.

Of a warrior named Dynami, of the wars she waged and won. Of her strength and her valour. She was the strongest out of her peers, although she was reckless, she had a very loyal heart.

She was clothed with the best armours and although they were heavy, she still moved with agility and speed.

And then I heard a lullaby. A familiar and haunting lullaby.

It started ringing in my head, I couldn't bear listening to it.

Who is singing?

I tried to move my head from left to right to get rid of the song. To get rid of the memories, everything is crazy right now. All of this is absurd.

Me, a warrior?

Everything went wrong since I stepped inside this pack.

Suddenly, my eyes opened and I gasped, desperately breathing for air.

I sat up the bed I was lying down in and started coughing.

"You're awake!" I hear a lady say and although I couldn't see her, I could hear her steps coming nearer and as she was about to lay a hand on me, I was quick to show my claws and stopped her hand.

I shew my wolf as I turned and growled at her. I was feeling so angry, so very angry right now.

But then I saw Lucy, Chase's mom. Her eyes were wide with shock, but she remained still. Next thing that I knew, Kasen and Owen were already in the room.

Seeing the scene, Kasen shew his wolf and lunged at me, making me let go of his mom. I was going to jump and attack him when I felt a familiar electrocuting touch hold me back firmly.

I turned behind me and was shocked when I saw Chase was the one holding me back.

Seeing him, my chest felt so heavy. All the emotions came coming back and then I hear his question from the other night ring in my head.

"You're scared aren't you?"

I wanted to tell him that I wasn't, I never will be, I can't be.

My heart was literally aching. I was going to explode, an unfamiliar feeling, I could feel my eyes start to water. Tears, again.

Under Chase's hold and staring into his eyes, I was starting to get defenceless.

Maybe, just maybe. I could be lower my guards around him? They say that he's my mate, I can... I can trust him right?

"Leave us. Make sure mom is alright." Chase said with a stern voice.

I yearned for the playful and cheerfulness in his voice, but it was gone. I searched for the adoring look he had whenever he looked at me, I found nothing.

He hates me now, doesn't he?

That thought made me feel even worse, I felt nauseous, I couldn't breathe.

Holding back the emotions in me was like holding water back with a broken dam.

One tear fell and then another, followed by another until I was actually... sobbing. My heart felt so hurt, I felt so helpless.