《1# Josh Dub- A new start》

My mother has been dating this guy for a few weeks now. My dad passed and she instantly found this one.

"Listen to me now. I don't want you to fuck this up go dress into something else. Dress like a fucking girl and not like death!"

"Hell no! This is who I'am if you don't like it i dont give a fuck leave me on the streers."

"You fucking bitch I'm gonna-" she was cut off by the door knocking. "We'll talk later." She said and left the room closing the door behind.

After some time she called me to come down. I stopped at the half of the stairs looking at the guy. He looks like a softie.

"This is my daughter, Alice." She said when I finally came down.

"Nice to meet you Alice. Im Josh." He said and put his hand out for me to shake it. I looked down at the hand and then at him. He saw he wasn't going to get anything from me so he out his hand back. "Well okay."

They both talked and ate dinner while I stayed in silence. My mother stood up and left the room.

"Tell me Alice. What do I have to do for you to accept me"

"Lemme think. Maybe you could get me to a piercer to get my septum pierced. My mother is a bitch and doesn't want me to get one soo yeah."

"A septum piercing. A real one."

"Yes. Without her knowing."

"Umm okay but this stays between us"

"Ofc"
                                   -------------

Josh told my mother he's going to bring me to a gaming con but we actually left to get my septum pierced.

"Bye mom" I said and entered Joshs car. "Hi Josh"

"Are you ready?"

"I was born ready." I said with a smile. "Thank you"

"Youre welcome." He said and smiled back.

"When we get there act like my dad."

"Sure"

                                   -------------

Everything went fine. It wasn't that painful. I held Josh arm bc at first I was scared but then there was not a single thing to be scared of. The piercer was really nice and I liked my piercing. I turned it up so my mother doesn't sees it.

(A/N so I want a septum piercing but my mother doesn't want me to get one and I don't know if I should do it at home or wait till I get 18. I'm thinking of doing that on my own. Yeah I know it's stupid but LIVE YOUR LIFE. I DON'T SUGGEST TO DO IT AT HOME I'M JUST STUPID. XD )

"What do you think about it?" I asked with a big smilee.

"I think it looks perfect on you."

"Thank you" I said and hugged him.

"Lets go home shall we" He said and started the engine.

"Can I play some music?"

"Go on."

We arrived home and I said good bye to him and left them two alone. It was nice from him that he helped me get a septum piercing but that can't change the fact that hes not my dad.He seems like a nice guy. I hope I'll get over it but it's all so fresh to me. My father leaving us, at least he doesn't have to suffer anymore, my brother moving out of the house. Everything thag happening at once. I shall give him a chance.