4# Your Narrator - Forbidden love

Okay so I'm on this bday party of this 4yr old (a famaly member). I don't know what to do. I had a fucking mental breakdown. I had only 3-4 hr of sleep like bro I wanna go home.

Okay I made Gaege a vampire now I'm gonna make Narrator a werewolf. ^^

I waited and waited next to the beutiful lake  me and my boyfriend would always meet... but today he's late. What if they cought him. It would end bad for both of us. A vampire and werewolf together. If they only tryed and listen...

I admire the full moon it's reflection on the water when I heard footsteps behind me. I look behind and see... Gaege...

"What are you doing here?"

"Better question is why are you here? Did you follow me?"

"Y/N look I'm sorry I really am." He sais and I give him that 'you fucking kidding me' look.

"You should tought of that before you put your hands on her. I tought you love me but no I see my best friend and boyfriend fucking! You can't be sorry for that! You're not stupid, at least that's what I tought." I said standing up and clenching my fist trying to stop the beast in me.

"I know I made a mistake... but please give me at leaat one chance...please babe-" He says but stops as soon as his eyes go red. "Can you sense this? It's a werewolf."

"Gaege leave now!"

"Why? If I leave you're going with me."

Come on Y/N think of something.

"Gaege we can't both run. I'll stay and fight you go back. You're not trained for this. I don't want you hurt."

"Neither do I want you. I'm staying."

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

We stay together trying to see whats coming from the distant forest. Soon I see him. My love, my everything. Coming out of the woods slowly. I try to think of something but nothing comes on my mind.

"Y/N?" His attention is still on him.

"Yes?"

"Be careful."

"You should be worried about yourself." I say and set the beast free.

I can't hurt him...but Gaege will see something's wrong.

Narrator is rushing to us and so do I towards him. Gaege behind me. His scared I can feel it I am too and he can feel it. Just like Narrator. Gaege speeds up and gets first to him. He catches him by his foot and throws him at me.

"Get off me!"

"Sorry." He says and stands up. "Where is he?" He hands a hand to me and I took it and he pulls me back to my feet.

"Let's hurry home. It's better if we don't know." I say and start walking off. No one said anything. It's better that way.

We arrived home I and went to the library we have, to read some books and clear my mind.

"Y/N?"

"What now?" I say throwing the book on the table and turning to face him.

"We need to talk."

"Okay let's talk how you fucked my friend."

"Please Y/N let's just forget about it and move on."

"Forget about it? Gaege just leave."

"I wont fucking leave you... I love you."

"Yeah sure." I said and headed out of the library. Gaege had other plans. He pulled me by my hand and placed me where I throwed that book and put his lips on mine. How much I love this I hate it. I pull back and his still holding me next to his body.

"Please forgive me..." He says. I push him away and leave the room.

Part 2 is coming soon with more Narrator :)