☆2# EddieVR - Unsaid feelings (part 2)☆

Years passt. I haven't seen him from the day he came to my house. I'm so stupid for still loving him. Guys have asked me to go out with them but I never did. To kill my time I have decided to go to the military. It will get me into a good shape and if someone try to do something I could defense myself.

I met there four nice guys. We were always together since the first day until we had to go home. Daniels, Zussman, Aeilo and Stiles. I won't lie Zussman was kinda cute. Daniels was like a brother to me, Aeilo was the annoying one and with Stiles you could talk about everything, that man knows all. The way home with the bus would be boring but I had my dog with me that I worked with. German shepherd. Non of my friends were with me, just me and Max. We all walked our own directions. We planned on meeting each other after when we'd have time. So all the squad is there. I also didn't forget about my first ever squad. The Yeet Squad. I can't wait to see them and talk about all the fun stuff that happened there. They would update me with new news. If anything happened I would know. Josh reached 4 mil and the boyz were all over 1 mil. I was really happy, their dreams coming true. Josh got a girlfriend. Ree Kid moved over with them. Basically Mully is acting like a mother to Ree Kid which annoys him and apparently Josh is his dad. I wonder whats Narrator than, his auntie?

The bus stopped a few minutes before my home but I wasn't upset about it. My leg hurted from the long drive and it would be good to stretch them a little bit and Max would love it. The birds singing as I passed the streets, busy with cars on the road. Max following me. I finally came home after a long time. In mind my beautiful comfortable bed. I opened the door and something popped around me. Max started to bark. It was the boyz.

"Aaaa calm that fucking dog." Yelled Ree Kid hiding behind Mully.

"Oh now I'm good for you. Only for protection huh? Ya bitch." Said Mully.

"Easy boy. It's okay they are our friends."
I said to Max patting him. "Sorry for that."

"It's okay. We've missed you. Come here for a big huug." They all stretched they hands and we had a big hug. Not bigger than Mully (joke).

We got all into the living room and celebrated. I wouldn't realized Eddie if he didn't came up to me.

"Ey Y/N this is Gabbie my friend. Gabbie this is Y/N" Eddie said as he came with a girl.

"It's nice to meet you Y/N. Eddie told me so much about you." She said.

"Oh did he?" I asked her looking up at Eddie 'cause he was much taller than me.

"Yeah."

"Umm so how was it in the Military?" He changed the thema.

"It was pretty good. Better than I expected. Max come here boy. Sorry I gotta feed him. We'll talk later." I said and left with Max in the kitchen. Because I didn't have yet any dog food I cooked a steak and gave him to him and in a bowl put water if he gets tirsty. I could use also some food. I'm starving.

"Ey Josh would you like to drive me to the store after. I have to get some things." I asked him joining the party again.

"Yeah of course."

"Thanks."

"I got good news. Eddie likes you." He said  quiet leaning towards me so only I could hear it.

"Whaat? Are you joking?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yepp. Try to talk with him or something I dunno."

First what came on my mind js to text Aeilo he would have a good advice.

Y/N:
Aeilo I need help. Alarm E!!!"

Aeilo:
Okay so be calm and flirt a little bit but nit to be obviously that you're flirting and then lead him to your room. Like maybe to shiw him the journal you wrote and than do what you want but don't make the first move and smilee.

Y/N:
Thanks. I'll update you later. Let's do this shit.

Aeilo:
Go on girl!

"Heyy Gabbie can I borrow Eddie for a minute?"

"Sure." She said and left to talk with Josh gf I have to meet her.

"When did you get the glasses?"

"A year and a half maybe. Why?"

"Can I try them?"

"Um yeah."

"Oh jeez. I look terrifying. They look better on you tho."

"I wouldn't say so."

"Oh my God. I totally forgot. I have something to show you. I left my backpack in my room come on."

And so they two left into Y/Ns room.

"Here it is." I took the journal from my backpack and sit down next to Eddie.

"What's that?"

"A journal. I wrote in it everything what happened there. Thought maybe will be cool to look back at this after I get old and probably show this to my kids. If I had ones."

"Why wouldn't you have kids?"

"Idk maybe life will leave me alone. So this is my squad. This is Pierson, Turner our sergeants. This are my friends Daniels, Aeilo, Zussman and Stiles." I said showing on them as I said their names. "I already miss their stupid jokes."

"You have us now."

"I know." I said and smiled how Aeilo and Daniels teached me to do when we were back there. Look at him than down and smile.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" I looked up back at him to met his lips on mine. Wow it finally happened. I put the journal on the bed next to us and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I think I came at the wrong time." Said  Narrator looking shocked and stepping back.

"I love you."

"I love you too." And so Y/Ns and Eddies lips connected once again but way more passionate.

Should I do another part of this story? Narrator x reader coming soon.
Request?