{¤ 2# Juicy - When night comes (part 2) ¤}

Gaege was with us for a few days now. It's fun having someone new with us and finally hunging out with him and knowing his name. I don't know if he'll be able to go back home. When the O'driscoll brother start something they won't stop until it's finished.
What if they come here for him...with the rest of them. We wouldn't be able to lrotect him.

"Leonardo I need to talk to you." I said to him closing the door behind me.

"I expected you. It's about the boy isn't it?"

"Yeah..what if they come back for him. They'll kill him and we won't be able to protect him."

"There's two options my dear. Let them kill him or to turn him into a vampire. The choice is on you and him."

"Why me?"

"Someone should do it and you're the only one who can do it. You have the control over it."

"But you do also. I never did it before. What if I kill him?"

"You have to learn some things. Including that. If you love him you won't let him die."

"I should talk to him."

"Good luck."

"Thanks Leonardo." I said and headed to Gaege. I entered the room amd saw Gaege with Armando and Sofia. "Can you guys leave me and Gaege alone for a bit?"
Sofia smiled at me thinking I would do something with him.  She knew my feelings towards him.

"What's up?"

"I have to talk with you about something."

"Whats wrong?"

"It's...uh... They'll come back for you and we won't be able to stop from getting to you. Leonardo said that there's only two options... you can get killed or become a vampire..we can't do much I'm sorry." The last words escaping Y/N lips as she started to cry.

"Hey don't cry it's alright." He said hugging Y/N "You did too much for me. If thats the easier part than I don't have other choice than accept it. How bad can it be being a vampire."

I snapped out of the hug. "It is bad...you'll never have the opportunity to go outside while it's day. You'll never see your family again unless you want to risk their lifes..."

"But I'll get to be with you..."

"W-w-what?" Did he just confess that he loves me?

"Why are your eyes glowing red?" He asked me.

"I love you..." I told him

"Y/N! THEY COMING" Alejandro yelled as he came rushing throught.

"Hold them up" I ordered him and he left clodong the door behund. I locked the door and looked back at Gaege to see him standing up. "Are you ready? I said coming closer. We were close to each other now.

"I am." I came closer to his neck. I can smell the blood rushing throught his body. That can drive a vampire crazy. I learned how to control it. Leonardo teached me as a was a young vampire. Screams escaping his lips as I put my teeth in his neck. He was getting weeker and I let go of him. I catched him from falling and someone came through the door.

"His one of us now." Y/N said to the person that came thru.

...

"Am I alive?" Asked Gaege as he wake up.

"Yeah. You are." Said Leonardo that was watching over him.

"Where's Y/N?" 

"She's on her night walk."

"I want to see her."

"I'll send someone to get her."

...

"Gaege is wake. His good and he wants to see you." Sofia said to Y/N as she found her on her favorite place watching the full moon.

"Why would he want to see someone who took his humanity?" Y/N asked Sofia wiping her tears.

"He loves you and he needs you right now. Take the opportunity. Omg this will be like a romantic moviee. "

"Okay okay.."

...

"Hey how fo you feel."

"Good. I wanted to talk with you about what you said."

"Yeah?"

"Did you really meant what you said?"

"Yes. I did."

"Why didn't you told me earlier?"

"I would put your life on the risk."

"Soo what's stopping us now?"

"Nothing." Y/N looked at him. His eyes glowing just like hers.. Y/N slowly approached him pressing her lips agains his.

Thats it for today.
What should I write now?
Love ya!