3# Josh Dub - Jealously

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting anything in a while. Shit happened still happening but at least I got some time to write some storys.
This one is requested by BrokenshipTheProxy
Thank u soo much and I hope you're gonna like it!

It was a hard day full of work for Alex. Watching the last customer leave the coffe shop. He cleaned the place before leaving like always. He put on his jacket and took his umbrella.
On the way back to his apartment he heared a little kitten meowing. He went closer to find that poor animal.

"oh u poor little thing" He said as he took the little kitten. It was all dirty and probably hungry "don't worry I won't hurt you. You must been freezing. I'll warm you up."

He put it closer to his chest trying his best to warm him untill he gets home. It was kinda windy so it was hard to hold the umbrella. Soon a stronger wind came and the umbrella was gone.
Luckly the arrived home.

He decided to be quiet, Josh was filming a video so he didn't want to interrupt him. He took a little bowl from the kitchen and poured milk in it. The kitten was all jumpy he prob didn't eat in a long time. He put the bowl next to him and sat down.

"I'll call you Snowfire." he said patting the little white kitten.

Soon as Snowfire ended his meal he took him to the bathroom to clean him up. All of the dirt was coming off him and made his fur look a lot better.

"Hey what are u doing? I didn't hear you come back?" said Josh standing in the door way. "oh wow where'd you get that from?"

"I found him in a street, he looked hungry and please we need to keep him. He can't be out there he will starve. Please Josh I alredy gave him a name." he begged.

"hey don't worry we will keep him it's cute..."

"thank you Josh" he hugged him and went back taking care of Snowfire.

"Uh great" Josh said quietly leaving the bathroom. He knew Alex loved cats and that he will put all of his time on him which means he won't get any attention.

<<some time passed, bc im too bored to write>>
x_x

"Josh can u bring me that toy?" Alex said playing with Snowfire.

"Get it yourself." he said and stormed out of the room.

"what was that?" Alex said with his eyebrows raised and wide open eyes.

He followed him to his room, he knocked on the door and opened the door. "Josh are you okay?"

"wow now you know that I exist??"

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong... I didn't mean to."

"uhh it's okay I jsut ask for too much attention... and seeing you not giving it to me... Im sorry for being mad at you. Forgive me." Josh said and hugged Alex.

Later they cuddled all in a warm blanket with hot chocolate and watched a movie untill they got tired and went to sleep.....