1#Mully - Like in the old days

When I first got into a relationship with Mully.  He was so nice to me.

He still is but things changed. He didn't spend time with me like he used to.

Maybe he doesn't care about me. Maybe I fell to much in love with him to realise the truth.

A heart that loves hardly sees the truth.

I told him that I need time for myslef. Even if I had it. I left to my best friend for a few days.

After a few days being by her and talking about my situation I got home.

It was raining. I was sitting watching my favorite anime, drinking tea covered with a blanket.

Someone knocked on the door. I tought of pretending I'm not home but heard Mullys voice.

I stood up and opened him the door.

"Y/N What's wrong you're not answering mu calls." He said breathing heavily. His cloths and hair wet.

"Look at yourself. Come here, you're gonna get youself sick." I said pulling him inside to get changed.

"I just wanted to check on you."

"Is that right?"

I was looking for some cloths he could wear.

I wear a lot of oversized clothes but it wasn't enough for him.

Luckly I had one of his shirts and some pants he hard got into.

"Thank you." He said sitting next to me.

"I missed you. You're always busy and don't have time for me like you used to have. That's why I actually left. To think about it." I said wrapping the blanket around him to get hi warm.

"I'm sorry." He said and kissed me. I smiled at him. How cute he looked.

"It's okay now but...." I said not finishing the sentence and jumping on him tickling him

"Nonono stooop. Please have mercy." He said between the laughters.

I stopped after five minutes. His face red as a tomato.

"I probably deserved that." He said wiping a few tears that escaped from his face.

"I can't say you didn't." I said and kissed hin on the cheek.

Wrapping my hans around him. My head resting on his shoulder watching the TV.

All I needed is here. The warm tea. The TV with my favorite anime. And Mully with my hands around him in a warm place.

The rain hitting the window making loud noises.

"I love you Mully."

"I love you too Y/N. Don't forget that." He said and kissed my forehead.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Thank you guys for all the comments on the last story. It means a lot to me. Even if I think that my storys are shity you guys really like it. Thank you soo much and if there is any grammar problems I'm sorry I'm trying my best to write the words right.
What would you like next to read?
I tought of writing a story. I don't know if that will be like a story I still haven't wrote it. But I tought of writing something like Typical Balkan. Because I'm from Balkan and we have some fucked up shit that I think may be funny Idunno it's up to you guys.
Are anyone else from Balkan that reads this?
Where are you from? I really wonder. You don't have to say it. It's okay. I just wonder.