{¤ 3# Juicy - When night comes (part 3) ¤}

A/N as I write this I downloaded Shimeji on app store and its fucking amazing. It's fun watching them jump over to the other side as they are climbing.

Juicy is a really nice guy but the vampire inside of him takes control of him. He's trying to controll it but it's stronger. It'll take it's time for him to get used to it. But I'll be there next to him, taking care of him like the others with me, we're a family now and family protects each other. I lead Gaege to my favorite place. I would often come here and sit imagining I'm watching the sunset only I'm watching the moon not being able to stay longer. Even if some things are taken from you there are good things that are given to you like strenght, the ability to see in dark and a much longer life but what's the matter if you can't be with your family and have a normal life. My family didn't wanted me. Leonardo found me on the streets and took under his wing. He saw I was one of them and he knew if I don't be with the right people from beginning I can turn into a monster. I'll be there for Gaege just like Leonardo was for me. I may have lost my family but I found another one...

"Should we go out for dinner tomorrow night?"

"We can't eat normal food."

"Soo we have to drink blood?"

"Yeah but we go out in the woods, hunt for animals. We don't want to kill people. Like the O'driscolls do... if they'd  stick to the rule we wouldn't have to hide from them."

"You say it like you're scared of humans."

"I can't say I'm not but what if they catch one of us. What will they do? Probably some nasty shit. Torture us and in the end kill us.."

"They won't hurt us. We can protect each other." He said hugging me.

"I don't  know, maybe." I said. Gaeges face looked frozen. His eyes glowing. I know that look after a few seconds it hit me to but I took control over it. Two people passing under the tree. Male and female. Looking for a place to make out.
"Gaege look at me." I said as I slammed him against the tree. He trying to get out of my grip. "Stop it now. You have to fight it." I said to him trying to break it. To make him break it. "I believe in you come on. You can do this." He let out a scream.

"Do you hear this?" The girl asked her boyfriend.

"Where's that coming from?"

"I don't know Im scared! Please let's get out of here!" The girl begged her boyfriend.

"Keep it down." I said to him but he just let out another scream. I didn't have another choice than to slam his head against the tree. He lost consciousness and I carried him home.

...

"Leonardo! It's happening!" I yelled for him.

"Did you go hunting with him?" He said trying to see what's wrong with him and why he isn't back already.

"No I planned on going tommorow."

"He needs blood. Sofia get some blood, animal's." He ordered her and she left.

"I'll take care of him, leave the room and close the door behind." He said as he took the blood from Sofia. We all left.

...

I was alone sitting in my dark room waiting for Gaege to come.

The sun was up. He won't wake up. I left to sleep.

I woke up by the feeling of the moon up. Gaege sleeping next to me.

"Hey. How do you feel?" I asked him as he woke up.

"I'm good." He said hugging me closer to him.

"Are tou ready to go hunt?"

"Yeah, let's go"

...

"You're really good. Even I wasn't like that and I'm the best in the group"

"Guess not anymore." He said wiping the blood from his mouth with his sleeve.

"Oh we'll see." I said jumping on him making him fall on the ground.

"Y/N?" He said a blush appearing over his cheeks.

"Yeah?"

"Can you move a little bit.. you know."

"Huh? Oooh.... sorry. " I said standing up holding my hand out to help him up. He took it and I pulled him up. "We should go now."

When we arrived I told him to waot for me in our room.

I had to tell about his progress to Leonardo. He wanted to see how's he going.

I entered the room. As I closed the door I felt Gaeges hands around my waist.

I turned around and he picked me up. My hands resting on his cheeks.

Looking deep in his eyes that changed colour. His hands on my butt.

Our lips connected and we lose touch woth reality.

He carefully carry me to the bed. Lay me down and come on top of me.

I still haven't changed. I'm in my hunting clothe that are covered in blood.

He takes off my shirt. Kissing my neck.

He turned me over. Grabbing on my hair pulling it back.

Pulling down my pants and then his. Rubbing his hard member against my temple.

Quiet moans escaping my lips afraid to be heard by the others.

He pulls my panties down and start pumping. His hand wrapped around my hair once again pulling it back.

"Gaege...s-stop." I said "they'll h-hear us."

"Shhh just be quiet."

Clapping was heard as our skin touched. My legs shaky as he hit the spot.

The pleasure building up like a fire ball. A final hit and I came.

Losing control over my body as he pull it out. My body crying over the loss.

He flipped me over. I was laying on my back now. Facing him.

He looked like the devil and the bedroom was his playground.

He thrust in again. Feeling his warm breath on my neck as he starts moaning in my ear.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you to Gaege." I said and he came.

He pulled out and layed next to me. Covering us with a blanket and hugging me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
If you have any suggestions of what should I write feel free to DM me or in the comments.
I love ya!