{¤ 1# Juicy - When night comes (part 1) ¤}

How he walks at the night,
how he eats,
how he sleeps,
I'd be there to admire the stranger
from the distance.
I wish I could be with him.

Another night passed I should be going home.

"Where were you?" Asked me Leonardo as I passed slowly to the stairs to my room. I froze there not knowing what to say.

"Just a night out." I said staying in the hallway.

"Is that right. I can smell fear. Hm?"

"Yeah nothing to worry about."

"Are you stalking the guy again?"

"Yeah... I just can't stop admiring him... how he does stuff."

"Which do human beings, you are a vampire you can't get close to him."

"I won't get close. I just want to protect him."

"I don't think he would like to be protected by a vampire."

"I'm sure he doesn't think we exist soo no one will get hurt. Please just let me be I come always home before sunrise. Pleasee."

"Okay just be carefull. I didn't take you here without a reason."

"I will. Thanks Leonardo." I said and left to sleep to be waken up at night. I left to admire the stranger once again. I sit on the tree and watched at his house. But there was no sight of him.

Where is he? I tought in myslef. While he's not here what if I go inside? To learn more of what he likes. I won't do anything stupid.
I jumped down from the tree and opened the gate of the house walking towards the door.

"Excuse me? Do you need anything?" Someone asked behind me.

Shit.

"Umm yeah I wondered if I can get a glass of bloodImeanwater?"

"Okay come with me inside or you can wait here."

"I'll wait here." And so he left in the house.
How much does a person take to get a glass of water? Something isn't good. I run into the house to be met by some guys surrounding him.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted and they all looked at me and the guy, fear in hus eyes. They weren't normal guys they are the O'driscoll brothers. Vampiers.

"And what will you do? Leave till you have a chance. When were done with him we'll get after you." Colm spoke turning his attention back to the guy.

"I will fucking beat you if you touch him!" I said and the vampire inside of me took control. I jumped on one of the brothers back and bite his neck ripping his skin. Colm took me by my shirt and throwed me on the wall. Taking a deep breath, dodging the punches, punching them as the opportunity came. The guy stood behind me  but a little bit further. Looking at the brothers and they looking at me and behind at the guy. I still don't know his name.

"Let's go guy. This is just a waste of time."
Colm said and they left.

I turned back to the guy to see him terrified.
"Are you okay?"

"What are you??"

"I don't have time for this let's go." I said and took his hand pulling him with me.